I owe my life to fitness, says Suniel Shetty

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,219

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty who is known for his macho image attributes his passion for fitness to his over two-decade long successful journey in the film industry.”My life began with sport and if there is anything I have achieved, I don’t know how much I have, but 130 films and 26 years in the industry, if I have managed to stay afloat, it is only because of my passion for fitness,” the 54-year-old actor said at the launch of Tata Sky Active Fitness.(Also Read: Athiya Shetty hid her acting passion from dad Suniel Shetty)

The ‘Hera Pheri’ star said it is only his fitness that gave him a break in the showbiz.”It is only fitness that got me into the movie business. I owe my life to fitness,” he said.Describing his breakthrough, Shetty said, “someone saw me train the Indo-Tibetan border of police and I was doing a demo for the Maharashtra Police where somebody saw me in that demo and thought I was a good enough fighter and asked me to do a film.”He admitted that he wasn’t recognised for his acting skills initially but learnt the ropes during the course of his 26-year long career.

“I began with one but ended up finishing another and people said he is wooden. The film was a success and they couldn’t write me off because I was fit as a fiddle and it was that fitness that gave me an opportunity to do the 130 films that I have done and I learnt my acting along the way,” he added.
The ‘Mohra’ actor said he feels happy when people appreciate his fitness level.”Every time I meet someone, they are amazed with the fitness level that I carry and probably it’s because of the age because I am 54 today and I believe I am as fit as a 21-year old. So that gives me immense pleasure when somebody says this,” he said.

http://www.india.com/showbiz/i-owe-my-life-to-fitness-says-suniel-shetty-594150/

I saw him in playing cricket in CCL...
Can't even run properly...:em

Just trying to sell tht actve services. ..

90% of fitness comes from diet only has 10% only counts on training to stay fit and slim. Has to stay fit all you need is just to eat the right food regularly like green vegetables and fruits and always avoid oily fast foods and sugarfull soda drinks. Has to get six packs all you need is just to get all the fats shed away from your abdominal body part, has every man in this world has a Six pack in his abdominal area but only difference is that it is hidden by the fat in your abdominal area :)

Sunil-and-Salman-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock