• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,022
Status
Not open for further replies.

DishHD

Reaction score
Hello Admin, i request you to plz create a separate forum for middle east users of DDF bcuz there are many Indian DTH users in Middle east and there are many people asking questions regarding usage of indian dth in middle east and many question are not answered which is really a big disappointment for middle east visitors of DDF. It will be a great boost for DDF and good for middle east users to have a separate forum for them.

:tup

Using Indian DTH services out of India is not allowed and considered as illegal, so we not will be creating any support forum for it. For general quries you can use the dth sections.

dreamdth said:
Using Indian DTH services out of India is not allowed and considered as illegal, so we will not be creating any support forum for it. For general quries you can use the dth sections.

Dear admin, I respect you for what your saying but Dish tv is not illegal out side of India and they also have Separate recharging website for their international customers. Anyway thanx for your efforts Admin really appreciate your decision.

DishHD said:
Dear admin, I respect you for what your saying but Dish tv is not illegal out side of India and they also have Separate recharging website for their international customers. Anyway thanx for your efforts Admin really appreciate your decision.

Dude I would like to know Dish TV separate international customers website. Becuz I'm paying more money for DishTV dealer

Instead of making separate forum , let middle east users share their experience here using appropriate threads. A new section can be created later on, if required, based on threads activity by middle east users.

I think there are many website/forums dedicated to middle east users where the users can get better support. DTH has better support for Indian users and more traffic comes from this country only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock