i ugraded to new hddvr from hd

vivekg123

Contributor
Reaction score
dear friends i upgraded my d2h hd box to new hddvr yesterday there is one problem started from today the picture in some channels shows like scratch cd i asked for a technician visit can somebody plse tell what will be the problem after the problem i will post some snap shots i found one thing the clarity of non problem channels are clearer than my hd old zapper box plse tell friends why some channels are causing this scratchy????i am afraid that is any problem with my tv i am tensed plse give the reply immediately after reading

vivekg123 said:
dear friends i upgraded my d2h hd box to new hddvr yesterday there is one problem started from today the picture in some channels shows like scratch cd i asked for a technician visit can somebody plse tell what will be the problem after the problem i will post some snap shots i found one thing the clarity of non problem channels are clearer than my hd old zapper box plse tell friends why some channels are causing this scratchy????i am afraid that is any problem with my tv i am tensed plse give the reply immediately after reading

dont be tensed bro. problem is with d2h. can u please post some ss of the cd type scratch pictures.

No bro it is in between gets changed to normal and then 2sec got scratched

vivekg123 said:
No bro it is in between gets changed to normal and then 2sec got scratched

bro. write it clearly. i cudn't understand bro.
ask cc. what they r telling. the pq of any channel in hd box or hddvr box wud b same.

Yes its for me this is happing on HD Channels , Movies now plus and Sony Pix HD so it looks like a issue from d2h end so dont worry.

Yes its this is happing on HD Channels , Movies now plus and Sony Pix HD so it looks like a issue from d2h end so dont worry.

Yes its this is happing on HD Channels , Movies now plus and Sony Pix HD, Dont know about other channels, so it looks like a issue from d2h end so dont worry.

prateek1987 said:
yes bro. may be true.
The technician will come in the evening after that I will make the snap shot of my hddvr like everybody does in the forum I will try don't know how to do but try

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock