Seeking Help I Want 8 feet antenna frds

Excuse me! I don't think so! This is not a shopping website! This is a discussion website about digital television, DTH, TV shows and programs, set top box, etc. You're not in a good place if you want an 8 feet antenna! Sorry.

Hmmm... Something's wrong. Someone is acting childish here...

Excuse me! I don't think so! This is not a shopping website! This is a discussion website about digital television, DTH, TV shows and programs, set top box, etc. You're not in a good place if you want an 8 feet antenna! Sorry.

Hmmm... Something's wrong. Someone is acting childish here...

looks like you haven't seen this section yet: Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments

If You Want To Buy Used Dish,

It's Very Tough To Get Online, Try Searching In Your Area,

By The Way, Where From You??

looks like you haven't seen this section yet: Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments
Oh sorry, I did not know people also buy/sell something here. I thought this website is only for discussion. But something is even more odd, why would this person even ask for an 8 feet antenna? Majority of the analogue TV channels have been shut down in India. 31st March 2022 was maybe one of the biggest events of Indian Television because on that day, majority of Doordarshan's analogue TV channels have been shut down like DD Meghalaya, etc., which creates a history in analogue television in India. But I don't know about other parts of India like Tamil Nadu, etc., but I think that Tamil Nadu still broadcasts TV channels in analogue and I don't know if the user has a TV with a built-in DTT tuner. By the way, it's the year 2023! In this present day, nobody would even ask for antennas because they're so outdated and it will be impossible to use antennas because all analogue TV channels are gone forever!

I believe that the user is acting childish here because the username is 'tamil tamil123' and that sounds even more childish than I thought.

Last edited:
Oh sorry, I did not know people also buy/sell something here. I thought this website is only for discussion. But something is even more odd, why would this person even ask for an 8 feet antenna? Majority of the analogue TV channels have been shut down in India. 31st March 2022 was maybe one of the biggest events of Indian Television because on that day, majority of Doordarshan's analogue TV channels have been shut down like DD Meghalaya, etc., which creates a history in analogue television in India. But I don't know about other parts of India like Tamil Nadu, etc., but I think that Tamil Nadu still broadcasts TV channels in analogue. I don't know if the user has a TV with a built-in DTT tuner.

I believe that the user is acting childish here because the username is 'tamil tamil123' and that sounds even more childish than I thought.

Buddy Analog Period Has Gone Long Back But

Now We Can Watch Hundreds Of FTA Channels In C-Band Using 8 Feet Dish And FTA Digital Satellite Receiver (Price Starts From 1000),,

Also Can Watch Other Country FTA Channels (Which Don't Have Downlink Permission In India)

C-Band Is Like Treasures

Oh sorry, I did not know people also buy/sell something here. I thought this website is only for discussion. But something is even more odd, why would this person even ask for an 8 feet antenna? Majority of the analogue TV channels have been shut down in India. 31st March 2022 was maybe one of the biggest events of Indian Television because on that day, majority of Doordarshan's analogue TV channels have been shut down like DD Meghalaya, etc., which creates a history in analogue television in India. But I don't know about other parts of India like Tamil Nadu, etc., but I think that Tamil Nadu still broadcasts TV channels in analogue. I don't know if the user has a TV with a built-in DTT tuner.

he is asking for a C Band antenna, probably to receive FTA C/Ku band channels or just for the passion of satellite tracking.. he is not looking for terrestrial antenna.. if you do not have an answer for any question or have enough information about any query you should refrain from replying rather than calling (abusing) them childish. we do not encourage abusing other members here.

Oh sorry, I did not know people also buy/sell something here. I thought this website is only for discussion. But something is even more odd, why would this person even ask for an 8 feet antenna? Majority of the analogue TV channels have been shut down in India. 31st March 2022 was maybe one of the biggest events of Indian Television because on that day, majority of Doordarshan's analogue TV channels have been shut down like DD Meghalaya, etc., which creates a history in analogue television in India. But I don't know about other parts of India like Tamil Nadu, etc., but I think that Tamil Nadu still broadcasts TV channels in analogue and I don't know if the user has a TV with a built-in DTT tuner. By the way, it's the year 2023! In this present day, nobody would even ask for antennas because they're so outdated and it will be impossible to use antennas because all analogue TV channels are gone forever!

Description updated ⬆️

In Tamil Language and Malayalam lot of FTA channels were awailable from Intelsat -17 66 degE by means of C BAND .Many people in Kerala and Tamilnadu uses 8 feet dish’s to watch FTA channels. It’s called as “C-Band DTH” here.As these channels are non compressed PQ will be awesome.Bro to get second hand search on OLX And also search some scrap shops nearby. You can find

Last edited:
it is very huge loss for us buying Antenna 6 or 8 feet online.. Price of it + huge handing charge @ Courier. charge.. You can contact Solid products Shops. In your area enquire , in town. There may be good electronic shops..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock