I Want New Connection

AsitPaul

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I want New Sun Direct HD+ Connection. But it's no where available in my location. Assam Head says, they relaunched the product in North Eastern India but they are Out Of Stock Now. Will be available by December end.

Can anyone help me out to get a New Connection?

Think if STB itself is not in stock and will take a month to be available, how service will be!

Though things should be different in South India.

Hi, I want New Sun Direct HD+ Connection. But it's no where available in my location. Assam Head says, they relaunched the product in North Eastern India but they are Out Of Stock Now. Will be available by December end.

But bro you are from Tripura.....

Write a mail to Assam's Nodal Office. Ask them to make it a priority to setup your connection first once new boxes are available. Keep mailing them every few days to remind about it. Hopefully you will get a connection soon enough. Following are the contact details for Assam's Nodal Office. Make sure you cc your email to the Tamil Nadu nodal office as well. They might direct appropriate action to Assam's Nodal office since Tamil Nadu is the main hub for Sun Direct.

NAME OF THE NODAL OFFICER: Mr. GIRISH VARGHESE

Address: SUN DIRECT TV (P) LTD
4th Floor, Bordoichilla Bhawan
(Kho) Bhangagarh,
Guwahati - 781005

Email Ids:
Assam [email protected]
Tamil Nadu [email protected]

Phone: 03612465157

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock