Seeking Help I want to buy Tata Sky connection.

shiva2341989

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the best package pattern in with lowest prices , am from south India , regional package (Telugu) sports and english entertainment needed

South sports plus (Rs.290) is the best package for south india, Its includes 2 south regional, english news, infotainment, hindi music and 6 sports channels. you can order new connection through komparify dot com for 1350 with one month free viewing.

Last edited:
HD box at 1350 , TS charging Rs.990 for SD to HD Upgrade ... Any Solution for getting it at cheap cost ??
I made a mistake of not getting HD box directly ... 2 yrs back ..

HD box at 1350 , TS charging Rs.990 for SD to HD Upgrade ... Any Solution for getting it at cheap cost ??
I made a mistake of not getting HD box directly ... 2 yrs back ..

Contact Dealer When I Upgrade Box He Told Me Insted Of TS If You Contact Me I Give You HD Box 800/-.00 & 2 months HD Subscription Free While TS Give Me 1 Month.

does tata sky has usb recording feature
or what tata sky box have recording facility.

Contact Dealer When I Upgrade Box He Told Me Insted Of TS If You Contact Me I Give You HD Box 800/-.00 & 2 months HD Subscription Free While TS Give Me 1 Month.
Actually , I searched Shops selling DTH Connections , I met a dealer , he said that he doesn't have extra boxes , he asked me to submit my SD box to him , and get Hd box for rs.700 after 2 days as it will be sent to another place near by ...
Any other way to find dealers ?

Actually , I searched Shops selling DTH Connections , I met a dealer , he said that he doesn't have extra boxes , he asked me to submit my SD box to him , and get Hd box for rs.700 after 2 days as it will be sent to another place near by ...
Any other way to find dealers ?

Where You Belong if You Mumbai Than I Give You His No.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock