i want to change my videocond2h hd to videocon dvr

sumit sharma

Reaction score
i want to know about this things of dvr.

1.what is the pq and aq of dvr. pq is the same hd zapper or more good.

2.what is the Pause Live TV that we pause live tv or the rec ones and if any one have dvr plz give the pic of Pause Live TV.

3.what is the Slow Motion we can use on live tv or rec.

And one more things i want to known that my Recharge will be same or i want to Recharge it again.

plz..reply fast....

1. PQ/AQ will be same.

2. You can pause any channel, can play it and that will start playing where you left. If you want go to any near showroom for live demo.

3. Slow motion plays channel slowly by which you can see everything happened clearly.

4. PVR has no extra changes and you will get Rs 1600 cashback on your account.

Bapun Raz said:
1. PQ/AQ will be same.

2. You can pause any channel, can play it and that will start playing where you left. If you want go to any near showroom for live demo.

3. Slow motion plays channel slowly by which you can see everything happened clearly.

4. PVR has no extra changes and you will get Rs 1600 cashback on your account.

thank you for reply.

sumit sharma said:

2.what is the Pause Live TV that we pause live tv or the rec ones and if any one have dvr plz give the pic of Pause Live TV.

And one more things i want to known that my Recharge will be same or i want to Recharge it again.

plz..reply fast....

Write to them on their FB page. They will help.

They use facebook page for promotion but twitter ID for support. :)

Yes , Recharge is same and No any Extra Charges...PQ And HQ Also Will be Same, u can Record Two Channel ...like Viewing Zee tv and Record Setmax coz Double tuner in DVR.

sumit sharma said:

plz..reply fast....

Bro, No need to upgrade in to DVR, they are going to update there software soon in Zapper and you will be able to record programs in Zapper itself with the help of USB Drive.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock