I want to purchase HD box online

Suman Sahu

Reaction score
I want to purchase Dishtv HD set box online. Please can any of you provide me the link of online shopping sites from where I can buy.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B0179D1DGU/ref=pd_aw_sim_23_1/280-1888442-1218625?ie=UTF8&dpID=31s5If5XZBL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL100_SR100%2C76_&refRID=198YM58HMS2GA5M5N5FV

I don't need a new connection as I am already a Dishtv subscriber. I only want to purchase HD set box. All other hardware are available with me.

d98f9e6d258c466b573a4274703b9ede.jpg

U may like this.. 22 HD channels for first month free..

No, I don't want to go for exchanging the existing stb. Suggest Zenega or Arion HD set box box that are available in online sites.

Dishtv don't give a HD or SD box seperate without connection..

Suman Sahu said:
I want to purchase Dishtv HD set box online. Please can any of you provide me the link of online shopping sites from where I can buy.

Thanks in advance.

Bro don't buy Dishtv connection . if u want quality n get more HD channels then go to with tatasky. That's my opinion . decision totally yours

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock