‘I was not allowed to enter my own studio at Times Now’: Arnab Goswami

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 891

Basil

Staff member
Reaction score
In an interview to News24, Goswami frankly revealed his reasons for quitting the job. He said he wanted to establish an unbiased media publication that could raise tough questions which others usually steer clear of.

In a tell-all speech, Goswami said, “I have declared my independence from the fake media, compromised media. I don’t need security, but we will raise these questions. The only question is this: Will we ask difficult questions or will we avoid them?”
He didn’t stop there.

“Should I stop asking these questions or play safe?” Goswami asked the audience. He seemed visibly hurt when he said, “Two days before I left Times Now, I was told you can’t do the program. 18th November was my last day, I was not allowed to enter my own studio. The studio I built. I was stopped.”

He further added: “I was very upset. When you build an institution and are not allowed to enter your own studio you feel sad. It hurts you somewhere,” Goswami told the news anchor.

‘I was not allowed to enter my own studio at Times Now’: Arnab Goswami’s candid admission | The Indian Express

Manthan2017 : ISOMES Media Fest24 || Arnab Goswami || Manak Gupta || - YouTube

2 days before I left Times Now, I was not allowed to do my own show. On 18 Nov, my last day, I was not allowed to enter my own studio after I clearly thrashed Arvind Kejriwal on 14th November to stop doing drama & calling people on Jantar Mantar over demonetization.

Very bad happen with Arnab.
Waiting for Republic :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock