• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,981

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
I will like to take some rest from posting activity till next year. Due to studies and personal life. I will come online regularly and will be available though PM always. :k

For people from other forum who don't like me: Please speak against me as much as you can (as you are doing always), feels great by that. Atleast i got some quality in this age that is why you guys bother to speak about me always. It is a kind of appriciation for me. :)

Take care friends.

Best of luck bro, don't worry we take care of everything,
About others who talks against us always, I want to say one thing,
People only talk about them which are in business, like hit movies, no one talk about flop movies.

Haha, so nice of you bro. Exactly, that shows we got something they don't have. Thats make them difficult to survive without talking about us. :)

@Bapun Broo
Before going on vocations please suggest me a LED.

I am just puzzled in between two models of Samsung.

Plz wait for some minutes, i m posting the thread

M@zh@R said:
@Bapun Broo
Before going on vocations please suggest me a LED.

I am just puzzled in between two models of Samsung.

Plz wait for some minutes, i m posting the thread

Sure bro, so you are going for another TV. Congo in advance. :tup

studies and personal life come first enjoy bapun......................:tup

Thanks Anil bhai. :tup Hope your life is going well with newly arrived little baby. :)

Bapun Raz said:
I will like to take some rest from posting activity till next year. Due to studies and personal life. I will come online regularly and will be available though PM always. :k

For people from other forum who don't like me: Please speak against me as much as you can (as you are doing always), feels great by that. Atleast i got some quality in this age that is why you guys bother to speak about me always. It is a kind of appriciation for me. :)

Take care friends.

Till next year means ? ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock