I will lose weight only if Yash Chopra asks me to

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score

Ram Kapoor will be seen in a TV serial soon with Sakshi Tanwar, the promos of which are already on. But Ram's clearly gained a lot of weight since he was seen last seen as the host of Rahul Ka Swayamvar.
He, apparently, was asked by the makers to host Ratan Ka Rishta too, but the actor couldn’t take it up because of a clash with his dates. “Unfortunately, I could not do that because of my prior commitments. However, wait and watch – there may be a surprise element. I may just host a few episodes,” says the actor, who’s also got films in his kitty post-Udaan.
“There was a time when I tried really hard to get a break in films, but I had nothing in hand. Right now I have movies like Agent Vinod, Short Term Shaadi and Love You Mr. Kalakar. The muhurat of Mayee – a new film with singer Asha Bhonsle and Padmini Kohlapure has also just got over," he says.
But, doesn’t he have any plans of losing weight? Because that may be a limiting factor to the kind of roles he is getting. Kapoor laughs out loudly before answering, “If a filmmaker like Yash Chopra asks me to shed my weight for a role in his film, I am definitely going to do that come what may. But not for anything less!”

bombay times

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamDTH.com Article Alia to lose her house in Sony SAB’s Tera Kya Hoga Alia DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
D Good News [solved] Issue with signal lose on few HD channels only. Tata Sky+ HD 9
Mayur Tata Sky users may lose Star channels in three weeks Tata Sky 56
G Anil Digital fallout: DTH cos set to lose, broadcasters poised to reap benefits General DTH News & Discussions 2
S Tennis-fans-lose-in-service-provider-broadcaster fight General DTH News & Discussions 10
abinet369 HELP PLEASE! WILL I LOSE MY MONEY? d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 8
Thakur TataSky's : Heads I Win, Tails You Lose DTH Policy: Manipur's Chronic and acute Tata Sky 0
HOUSE-MD Business hit Marans stand to lose big in TV empire. Digital Cable TV 18
Rushil Ratings highlights: Star Plus, Zee TV lose eyeballs TV Channels News 0
M.J.Sadiq 15 TV channels break norms, lose licence TV Channels News 2
Bapun Raz Get set-top box, or lose channel signal Digital Cable TV 0
SPANDAN GEC Watch: Top four Hindi GECs lose 74 GRPs in Week 31 TV Channels News 0
SPANDAN UP DTH service providers lose plea on entertainment tax General DTH News & Discussions 0
mmadhankumar MSOs and LCOs to lose License if they fail to provide data on Digitization: I&B Digital Cable TV 0
Kamlesh Barjati Colors regains 2nd spot; Star Plus & Zee TV lose eyeballs TV Shows & Programs 3
M@zh@R Colors takes marginal lead over Sony; Star Plus and Zee TV lose eyeballs TV Channels News 0
Bapun Raz Growth for Colors & Sony; Star Plus and Zee TV lose TRPs TV Channels News 0
Bapun Raz Vidya Balan to shed weight for 'Kahaani 2' Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Zee Café: Finding each other was worth the Weight TV Shows & Programs 0
V Making low-cost, light-weight, portable C/Ku-band dish antenna C Band & KU Band Reception 15
Kamlesh Barjati Weight gain is Sonakshi Sinha's loss Bollywood 0
S Kareena's weight loss secret Bollywood 4
Deep Mody Good News Yash Raj Films(YRF) Launched New Logo On Its 50th Anniversary Bollywood 0
Rajpatil98 Star TV replaces Sony TV as Yash Raj Films broadcaster? TV Channels News 71
somnath chakraborty Chota Bheem Kung Fu Dhamaka | Yash Raj Films Bollywood 2