I will lose weight only if Yash Chopra asks me to

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
t4koM.jpg

Ram Kapoor will be seen in a TV serial soon with Sakshi Tanwar, the promos of which are already on. But Ram's clearly gained a lot of weight since he was seen last seen as the host of Rahul Ka Swayamvar.
He, apparently, was asked by the makers to host Ratan Ka Rishta too, but the actor couldn’t take it up because of a clash with his dates. “Unfortunately, I could not do that because of my prior commitments. However, wait and watch – there may be a surprise element. I may just host a few episodes,” says the actor, who’s also got films in his kitty post-Udaan.
“There was a time when I tried really hard to get a break in films, but I had nothing in hand. Right now I have movies like Agent Vinod, Short Term Shaadi and Love You Mr. Kalakar. The muhurat of Mayee – a new film with singer Asha Bhonsle and Padmini Kohlapure has also just got over," he says.
But, doesn’t he have any plans of losing weight? Because that may be a limiting factor to the kind of roles he is getting. Kapoor laughs out loudly before answering, “If a filmmaker like Yash Chopra asks me to shed my weight for a role in his film, I am definitely going to do that come what may. But not for anything less!”

bombay times

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock