I would like to join TS family

Katic07

Registered
Reaction score
Friends currently am using d2h. I am very much interested in TS because of HD channels.
1) Kindly inform me for best offer TS HD box with 1year with all HD channels.
2) Any possible for exchange of my d2h
3) Which package in TS is good. For south tamil.

Real AB

Registered
Reaction score
I would also like to know if there's some offer for buying Tata Sky HD with One year subscription for ROI?

Tried looking in their website but wouldn't find any details.

jeganeee

Registered
Reaction score
There is 1 year offer.

STB + Free Installation + Ultra pack(ALL SD Chanels) + HD Access (ALL HD Channels) for whole 1 year = 6570 and if you are South user - You can add 2 FREE Regional topups here

Real AB

Registered
Reaction score
jeganeee said:
There is 1 year offer.

STB + Free Installation + Ultra pack(ALL SD Chanels) + HD Access (ALL HD Channels) for whole 1 year = 6570 and if you are South user - You can add 2 FREE Regional topups here

Any offer for multi room connections ?

I am looking to get Tata Sky and I have three connection (Main plus two multi room), do they have any yearly offer for Multi room connections as well? Checked the website but couldn't find any.

Thanks

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Annual price for multi tv connection will be Rs2640/- per each multi tv connection.

Find more details on their official site: http://www.tatasky.com/wps/portal/TataSky/set-top-boxes/multitv

Real AB

Registered
Reaction score
Bapun Raz said:
Annual price for multi tv connection will be Rs2640/- per each multi tv connection.

Find more details on their official site: http://www.tatasky.com/wps/portal/TataSky/set-top-boxes/multitv

Thanks mate, but I had checked those before. Actually I was sort of looking for an offer with set top box for say a year like they have for the main connection, but seems they don't have any.

Recharge Fan

Banned
Reaction score
Real AB said:
Thanks mate, but I had checked those before. Actually I was sort of looking for an offer with set top box for say a year like they have for the main connection, but seems they don't have any.
You can purchase connection online through planhound app, Amazon, EBay or any other site in good offers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
profsathya Good News Happy to join Tata Sky family Tata Sky 56
rahul31 I am join Tata sky family Tata Sky HD 15
S Want to Join Tatasky's family Tata Sky 90
DreamDTH.com Article Animal Planet and Wrogn join hands to creatively shine light on the cause of endangered species DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Nagi Reddy Discussion My Sun Direct App Join Beta Program Sun Direct 8
DreamDTH.com Article NDTV’s Nidhi Razdan to join Harvard University as Associate Professor DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Zee TV’s New Instagram filter to let viewers sing and join in the 25 Years Celebration of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Star India and Disney+Hotstar join hands with Project Mumbai to donate PPE Kits to BMC and Mumbai Police DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article News18 India urges viewers to join Prime Minister Modi’s appeal to dispel darkness with ‘Ek Diya Desh ke Naam’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Viacom18 urges viewers to join in and PauseForACause. Cheer and Applause. DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Ashok Varma Breaking Star, Sony, Viacom18, Zee and more join hands against TRAI TV Channels News 80
J Breaking Sony and Colors join hands TV Channels News 0
Abhinav842 Breaking Motu Patlu is First Indian Animation to join Madame Tussauds TV Shows & Programs 5
Prashant Shridhar Breaking 4 channels going to join DD freedish. DD Free Dish 28
2Deepakshukla Breaking Tata Sky, Skyworth join hands to develop next-generation STBs Tata Sky 1
Manu Life OK’s Savdhan India to go through a revamp; Fireworks and Somersault join TV Shows & Programs 0
hike Hathway,Shemaroo join hands for premium VAS Hathway Digital Cable TV 23
R Forbes Celebrity 100 list for Tollywood: Mahesh Babu top again, Ram Charan join ranks South Indian Films 0
Thakur Three new TV channels join DD FreeDish bouquet; 24 get extension DD Free Dish 28
R BTVi join hands with Reuters for news offering TV Channels News 2
R Avinash Rekhi and Sahil Anand join the cast of Diya Aur Baati Hum 2 TV Shows & Programs 8
Bishnu15 Join the celebration this festive season with Maharashtra's No.1 GEC TV Channels News 1
Thakur Sony Pictures Networks and Cisco Join Hands to Fight TV Piracy TV Channels News 1
Sateesh_Hyd Videocon D2h, CSC Join Hands d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
R AsiaSat and Digital Magic join hands to create original UHD content for '4K-SAT' AsiaSat Updates 0