Seeking Help Iam going to leave dishtv without hare Krishna channel I will not stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dishtv CC cant do much during covid times. So request dishtv on social media for realignment. Then Dishtv officials may contact you. If you request for channel addition, social media team wont reply most of time.
So i advise you to ask for realignment
Let's see finaly wht will hpn I will do recharge my team aslo same 43members no recharge

I'm pretty sure most customers couldn't care less about a generic devotional channel in services already plagued with them.

I'm pretty sure most customers couldn't care less about a generic devotional channel in services already plagued with them.
Iam waiting for hare krishna channel on dishtv ST2
Already 3months comptd no respond how days I will wait tell me

I don't think it'll ever make it to the lineup. You can watch the channel on your phone and cast it to your TV set if you truly need to watch it 24/7.

I don't think it'll ever make it to the lineup. You can watch the channel on your phone and cast it to your TV set if you truly need to watch it 24/7.
2day totally switchf dishtv my frnds taken dishtv they aslo 43members aslo no recharge without hare krishna channel on ST2

What's the speciality of Hare krishna channel compared to other channels ? 🤔There are plenty of devotional channels available on all dth platforms.

What's the speciality of Hare krishna channel compared to other channels ? 🤔There are plenty of devotional channels available on all dth platforms.
Important hare Japam will come bhavadgita all languages show important channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock