Seeking Help Iam going to leave dishtv without hare Krishna channel I will not stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either a channel should be so popular that Cable & DTH operators are forced to add it or it should have some kind of deal with them such as carriage fee for it to be carried on a platform.
I don't think Hare Krsna Channel meets any of the criteria.
So forget about 43, even if 4300 of your members leave dish tv, they won't add this channel unless any of the above criteria is met.

Either a channel should be so popular that Cable & DTH operators are forced to add it or it should have some kind of deal with them such as carriage fee for it to be carried on a platform.
So forget about 43, even if 4300 of your members leave dish tv, they won't add this channel unless any of the above criteria is met.
😂😂😂Alredy hare krishna channel coming on dishtv but ST2 not added

Ohh.. alright! I didn't understand ST2 part.
But I have seen multiple other threads on this forum about this channel not being available on many platforms.

Ohh.. alright! I didn't understand ST2 part.
But I have seen multiple other threads on this forum about this channel not being available on many platforms.
Just now I call from disth TV.. They will told withn few days hare krishna channel will come dnt left dishtv.. Must important channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock