" IBN Lokmat" reverted back to MPEG2 in Tatasky

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Tatasky has reverted back IBN Lokmat from MPEG4 To MPEG2 .
eEHgvs1.jpg

Link Removed

Good Update Kumar Bhai
What Does It Means ?- There No Need of Migration

What the hell is going on in tata sky. No mpeg4 migration and now converted channels are reverted into mpeg2. In other post it was mentioned that stb replacement is nearly completed in Maharashtra
If that was the case then there should have been migration to mpeg4 of other channels not the other way around. Either tata sky management is mad or they want their customers to go mad

Good Update Kumar ji :clap

-------------------------------------------------------

But Why Mpeg2 from mpeg4 :-/:huh

banyal21721 said:
What the hell is going on in tata sky. No mpeg4 migration and now converted channels are reverted into mpeg2. In other post it was mentioned that stb replacement is nearly completed in Maharashtra
If that was the case then there should have been migration to mpeg4 of other channels not the other way around. Either tata sky management is mad or they want their customers to go mad

Who told it? nearly 80% of subscribers in my locality still using old mpeg 2 stb

Gujar Vishal said:
Who told it? nearly 80% of subscribers in my locality still using old mpeg 2 stb

Bro My Area Nodal Officer Told Me That Almost Mpeg4 Box Changing Is is Complete in Maharashtara, Mp And Gujarat :shy:)

I think some technical glitch coming so thats why reverted to M2. After some testing it will go back to M4 in coming days.

Rushil.D said:
Bro My Area Nodal Officer Told Me That Almost Mpeg4 Box Changing Is is Complete in Maharashtara, Mp And Gujarat :shy:)

I totally disagree with nodal officers statement:angry:angry:angry:angry

Gujar Vishal said:
I totally disagree with nodal officers statement:angry:angry:angry:angry

That I Don't Know Bro What nodal Officer Told Me That I Post Here :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock