Discussion ICC Media Rights Auction

rashwin99

Reaction score
Potential rights war on cards as ICC open to digital-only bidders

ICC to carve out media rights for the Indian subcontinent and sell them separately

1QuCpJC.jpg

SUciULw.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to icc bidding rights
Don't expect any bidding war. Its a closed auction that too, ICC will decide based on the best package that will workout for thier revenues among the Tenders submitted...

I feel, its tailor made for Disney-Star, they won it like this the last two times. Let's see., it won't be announced until September anyway.

Don't expect any bidding war. Its a closed auction that too, ICC will decide based on the best package that will workout for thier revenues among the Tenders submitted...

I feel, its tailor made for Disney-Star, they won it like this the last two times. Let's see., it won't be announced until September anyway.
I know its closed bid. I said who is going to the bid and what is the ICC FTP looks like

Don't expect more this time because Jay Shah too member of ICC, he will give some crap ideas to ICC like Packages A challenging Package B and Package B challenging Package C to Package D.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock