ID to premiere True Crime with Aphrodite Jones on 22nd November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivek.d2h

Reaction score

New Delhi: Investigation Discovery (ID) Channel will explore America’s most compelling mysteries in a new series True Crime with Aphrodite. The series will feature intrepid investigations into headline-making crime stories. Crime reporter and best-selling author Aphrodite Jones will personally interview the people behind these offenses to bring out hidden facts and solve the mystery of true crimes.

True Crime with Aphrodite will premiere on November 22nd and will air every Sunday at 8 PM, on ID.

Each episode will follow Jones as she visits the scene of the crime in question, using her instincts to follow unique and surprising angles to separate truth from rumour behind the headlines. In her investigations, Jones will present compelling evidence and theories that will allow viewers to rethink their personal conclusions in some of the most enduring and baffling mysteries of all time.

Jones will explore the different locations connected to murder cases and talk to people connected with the case including the perpetrators themselves. She will bring new information to every case and find new evidence or images that shed new light on the intriguing cases.

Aphrodite Jones is renowned for her non-fiction true crime stories. Jones is driven to get inside the minds of killers and is always striving to understand what drives these criminals to perform such despicable acts. Jones believes that understanding the trigger points of these people will reveal opportunities to protect ourselves against crime in our own lives.
ID to premiere True Crime with Aphrodite Jones on 22nd November

Thanks for the Update Bro :tup

Sorry bro i serched in forum bt don't found anything related to this so i posted:-/:dodgy
Mod plz merge this in to exiting thread:):tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock