Seeking Help If I purchase Airtel xtreme box which is hybrid box, will it come with Airtel DTH connection too?

shyamlal

Reaction score
I have Tata sky DISH connection, but I have airtel broadband and I have an option to get Xtreme box in 2250 INR. But I don't know if I can connect my Tata Sky DTH with it to watch TV channels.

photo_2020-01-19_13-32-34.png

Last edited:
No you can't connect the Airtel XStream box to Tata Sky DTH as it comes with its own DTH from Airtel.

No you can't connect the Airtel XStream box to Tata Sky DTH as it comes with its own DTH from Airtel.
Does Airtel DTH connection (along with Dish to install at roof) come free with Airtel Xtreme Box?

Does Airtel DTH connection (along with Dish to install at roof) come free with Airtel Xtreme Box?
Hybrid itself means DTH + OTT. You can view DTH and Internet content together. You will get all Airtel Digital TV (DTH) features along with Android TV OS apps and services (voice search, Google Assistant etc.).

Yes it does, provided it's a new connection. Check your offer with them.

I am thinking of doing this because Tata Sky Binge+ box's price is 3 times higher than Airtel Xtreme Box (Under the offer I have)

I am thinking of doing this because Tata Sky Binge+ box's price is 3 times higher than Airtel Xtreme Box (Under the offer I have)
Fun fact: Binge+ and Xstream are having same hardware/specification and from same manufacturer, just comes with different cabinet. So features won't differ much other than interface.

Tata Sky has always been costly than Airtel when it comes to pricing. So not something surprising for their customers.

The only problem for me is I will have this Tata Sky Disc + HD Set-top box (With recording) unused. Don't know if that can be sold on OLX to anyone or given in free.

Also, the Smart feature of my Mi Smart TV will not be used.

I want a single remote for DTH+ OTT is the reason I am thinking to get Airtel Xtreme Box. I don't watch TV channels but my parents do who comes 2-3 times in a year

Jio has no DTH yet with their Hybrid Box and also not available in my area.

Last edited:
It says 699 montly changes. This will be costly. I though I could just keep a cheapest DTH pack to keep watching OTT and only recharge DTH pack when my parents comes and wish to see more channels.

photo_2020-01-19_14-18-22.png

It says 699 montly changes. This will be costly. I though I could just keep a cheapest DTH pack to keep watching OTT and only recharge DTH pack when my parents comes and wish to see more channels.

photo_2020-01-19_14-18-22.png
That's the default pack with your new connection. You can change your pack anytime to a lower pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock