I’ll come back soon from Singapore and meet all of you--Rajini

Napster

Reaction score
rajanikant-in-enthiran.jpg

The South legend Rajinikanth, who has been moved to Singapore for further treatment, left a recorded voice message for his fans, before going abroad.
In a voice message, the megastar stated that because of the prayers of his admirers and well-wishers, he will return from Singapore hale and hearty to meet all of them,

“Kannugala! I am Rajinikanth speaking. I am an actor paid for my work. But the love and care you shower on me is abundant. With all your prayers and God’s blessings, I will come back soon from Singapore and meet all of you with my head held high,” said Rajini in the audio message.

Rajinikanth’s younger daughter, Soundarya had recorded the legend’s message on her mobile phone, before flying to Singapore.

Presently, the South star is under observation in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore.

Rajini’s wife thanks all on behalf of her family
Rajinikanth’s wife Latha Rajinikanth expressed her heartfelt gratitude to all the fans and well-wishers of the superstar.

While addressing the media, the veteran actor’s better half stated that Rajini is need of good health care and complete rest, and told fans to panic on hearing rumors about their idol’s health.

Latha Rajinikanth stated, "He is in need of complete rest and health care now. Please do not worry about any false information about him. On behalf of my family, I thank you for your best wishes which will give him good health."

Rajini is in stable condition, says Dhanush
Though Kollywood actor Dhanush, who is married to Rajini’s elder daughter Aishwarya, didn’t reveal much detail about the superstar’s health, he said that his father-in-law is in a stable condition.

Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush was quoted saying this by Channel News Asia.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock