Good News Imagine TV is back as Imagine Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
There was a time when Sony Entertainment Star Plus Zee TV used to rule, in the same period from 2000 to 2010, there was a channel which even though in working time period but won a lot of love from the people, the shows of that channel people still remember. Yes, now I got it right, we are talking about Imagine TV, this channel was launched on 21 January 2008 by NDTV Media, on 8 December 2009 it was sold to Turner Asia Pacific Ventures, some of the famous shows of Imagine are Kitni Mohabbat Hai (Season 1), Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chaav Mein, Dwarkadeesh Bhagwan Shree Krishna, Dil Jeetegi Desi girl, Do Hanson Ka Joda, Mahima Shani Dev Ki, Jyoti, Ramayana, Kashi - Ab Na Rahe Tera Kora Kagaz, Dharam Veer, Chand Ke Paar Chalo and Chandragupta Maurya, after low TRPS Imagine TV was closed in 2012 now news that this most favorite channel of India will now return with new name new graphics and its programming at the end of 2021 i.e. in December According to it, it will air some of its old shows and will air other channels shows.

There was a time when Sony Entertainment Star Plus Zee TV used to rule, in the same period from 2000 to 2010, there was a channel which even though in working time period but won a lot of love from the people, the shows of that channel people still remember. Yes, now I got it right, we are talking about Imagine TV, this channel was launched on 21 January 2008 by NDTV Media, on 8 December 2009 it was sold to Turner Asia Pacific Ventures, some of the famous shows of Imagine are Kitni Mohabbat Hai (Season 1), Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chaav Mein, Dwarkadeesh Bhagwan Shree Krishna, Dil Jeetegi Desi girl, Do Hanson Ka Joda, Mahima Shani Dev Ki, Jyoti, Ramayana, Kashi - Ab Na Rahe Tera Kora Kagaz, Dharam Veer, Chand Ke Paar Chalo and Chandragupta Maurya, after low TRPS Imagine TV was closed in 2012 now news that this most favorite channel of India will now return with new name new graphics and its programming at the end of 2021 i.e. in December According to it, it will air some of its old shows and will air other channels shows.
Source?

Old shows already aired dangal tv 2& 3 time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock