Imagine TV presents a fascinating love story from 'Jamuna Paar'

SritamDas7

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine TV's new offering, Jamuna Paar...

In our quest to become the perfect soul mate for the love of our life, we often end up changing ourselves only to realize, that the one we loved never wanted us to change. Come 27th February, Imagine TV along with Rajan Shahi's Director's Kut will present to its viewers a fascinating new love story 'Jamuna Paar'. The daily drama will take viewers through a beautiful journey of a girl, Vidhi who transforms herself for love and the boy, Bijju, whom love itself transforms.

Jamuna Paar captures the stark difference that lies between two prevalent cultures in Delhi, each vibrant and lively in its own way but markedly different from the other. The show traces the love story of Vidhi – a talented, yet shy, behind-the-scenes fashion designer, and Bijju - a free spirited, carefree yet very talented boy who is part of his family business of weaving.

Vidhi Malhotra lives in the elite GK 1 area of South Delhi with her father, step- Nani, step-mother and step sister. Bijju Katewa lives Jamuna Paar, Delhi with his huge, joint-family – grandparents, parents, brother and his family and also his father's elder brother and his wife. Bijju lives life on his own terms and does exactly what his heart says.

When these two diametrically opposite people from different worlds, meet, the completely unexpected happens… almost like magic… and overnight… their lives are transformed by love.

The story brings to light the differences, challenges and compromises they face to sustain love through their contrasting personalities, lifestyles and families.

"It is indeed a dream come true for me to be discovered by the creative team in such an unexpected manner. I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity and I promise to put my heart and soul to making my character as real as possible", said a bubbly Vidhi Parekh, a student of engineering and a HR Consultant by profession who will be seen essaying the character of Vidhi.

Ankur Verma who hails Rohtak added, "I am elated to have bagged the role of Bijju. Jamuna Paar is simple love story and that's where its beauty lies. I am very optimistic that people will relate to it and love it"

Announcing the introduction of this endearing love story - Vivek Bahl, Chief Content Officer – Turner International India Pvt. Ltd. said - ""While shows about girls forging ahead in their careers seem to be the flavor of the day, Jamuna Paar's Vidhi herself makes a choice to give up her career in fashion design… to become a successful housewife… all for love….! We are hopeful the show will stand out for its refreshing focus on romance, & give out a message on how love itself can transform & empower people."

"We are excited to partner with Imagine TV as it adds interesting stories on its daily line-up of shows. Jamuna Paar with its refreshing and honest storyline is sure to enchant the viewers and hopefully will make them fall in love all over again, knowing what it truly means in life." says Rajan Shahi of Director's Kut productions.

Celebrate Love with Vidhi and Bijj Imagine TV's Jamuna Paar Starting 27th February Monday to Friday at 9 pm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock