Breaking Imlie | StarPlus

Agree....when zee was no.1 so many crap serials become hit only bcoz they were on zee marathi now same is happening on pravah on 9pm slot
Star pravah's 9 PM mulgi jhali ho is remake of mounaragam malayalam serial. It is successful serial with good story but they didn't took good cast in Marathi except lead actress and her family. The lead actor and the negative lead actress both are worst. The story of the serial is good but if they stretch the show it will become crap even 8.30 and 7.30 pm serial.

Star pravah's 9 PM mulgi jhali ho is remake of mounaragam malayalam serial. It is successful serial with good story but they didn't took good cast in Marathi except lead actress and her family. The lead actor and the negative lead actress both are worst. The story of the serial is good but if they stretch the show it will become crap even 8.30 and 7.30 pm serial.
7:30pm is not stretched yet 188 episode have been completed and its number 1 serial.. This serials motivates households women's, gives them strength.. My mom loves this show

7:30pm is not stretched yet 188 episode have been completed and its number 1 serial.. This serials motivates households women's, gives them strength.. My mom loves this show
Yes its good show and i didnt said its stretched show currently its doing very well but they should not stretch this serial and make audience bore like Zee Marathi and Colors Marathi did. It will be good if they end this show properly.

Yes its good show and i didnt said its stretched show currently its doing very well but they should not stretch this serial and make audience bore like Zee Marathi and Colors Marathi did. It will be good if they end this show properly.
It will be good if we discuss this in our marathi forum

Congrats to imlie whole cast nd crew it got whopping 2.2TVR in first week only
Mostly it got no.4 position in top 5 in urban area
WOW, didn't expected this much From Imlie Although The Real Game Starts From Next Week. Let's see if Imlie is able to retain these ratings in future or not.

WOW, didn't expected this much From Imlie Although The Real Game Starts From Next Week. Let's see if Imlie is able to retain these ratings in future or not.
Even i wasnt expecting this much from imlie....good thing is imlie firsr day trp is 2.3 nd avg of whole week is 2.2 that means audience is quite stable
Whereas sathiya 2 first day trp was 2.8 and avg of whole week was 2.2 so thats why it falls very badly but in case of imlie fall is not big on other 4 days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock