Breaking Important Note from GTPL

But still gtpl has not updated channel prices or bouqets.

Also gtpl has not updated its epg with channel prices.

Gtpl very slow.
Yes..GTPL is ver slow and late and the customers all over Gujarat will have to suffer as they will stop the pay channels on 29.12.2018 ie Star Sony Zee and other pay channels and will probably only show 100 FTA CHANNELS In which 26 will be Doordarshan channels which are boring...Also All Gujarat cable operators have given a strike call on 29.12.2018 and will black out the channels and will show blank screen throughout on 29.12.2018..The fact is that presently GTPL packages highest pack all 373 SD channels were coming in 370 Rs. And 63 HD channels were costing rs.120 only..Total cost of 373 SD and 120 HD channels was Rs.490 only Total 436 channels @ 490 only..Now as per TRAI we will get less channels as per our selection of packages at more than 490 Rs..Is it decrease in price by TRAI or increase is a mystery..Something needs to be done...

i cant understand that what is the actual meaning of MRP- its maximum retail price, we all know that- its include GST, why trai try to be extra smart upon this matter, and saying that mrp is excluding tax?
NCF again excluded tax!!! no doubt now we have to pay near rs 400-500 to watch tv now

i cant understand that what is the actual meaning of MRP- its maximum retail price, we all know that- its include GST, why trai try to be extra smart upon this matter, and saying that mrp is excluding tax?
NCF again excluded tax!!! no doubt now we have to pay near rs 400-500 to watch tv now

Here MRP means DPO cannot charge more than the Broadcasters price. Earlier DPO used to charge 20x times over the broadcasters prices for example some DPO was selling DSport at Rs 75 though actual Broadcasters price was Rs 4 only. New rule stop it

Last edited:
GTPL Has updated an important notice on its gtpl saathi website.

GTPL price of channels as per TRAI coming on Top of EPG guide after the name of Channels are displayed Star plus Rs.19 etc DDUP Free ..At last Gtpl starts informing viewers which channels are free..There are packages offered by GTPL..only prices of Ala carte paid channels Are given...So one has to take Happy India pack of Rs.31 of Sony...Star Value pack Rs.45 of Star and so on .
.Firstly I think all viewers will have to pay Rs.130 plus Rs 20 taxes total rs.153 for 100 odf free channels and then take packs of star zee sony sports pack of star sony music channels HD channels etc.Further viewers will have to pay NCF for every 20 channels subscription at Rs.25. 2 SD channels equal to 1 HD channels..Before this TRAI rules Gtpl was showing all 373 SD channels at Rs.370 and 63 HD channels at Rs.120..Now as per new Rules whatever channels u subscibe will be costly i presume..

GTPL price of channels as per TRAI coming on Top of EPG guide after the name of Channels are displayed Star plus Rs.19 etc DDUP Free ..At last Gtpl starts informing viewers which channels are free..There are packages offered by GTPL..only prices of Ala carte paid channels Are given...So one has to take Happy India pack of Rs.31 of Sony...Star Value pack Rs.45 of Star and so on .
.Firstly I think all viewers will have to pay Rs.130 plus Rs 20 taxes total rs.153 for 100 odf free channels and then take packs of star zee sony sports pack of star sony music channels HD channels etc.Further viewers will have to pay NCF for every 20 channels subscription at Rs.25. 2 SD channels equal to 1 HD channels..Before this TRAI rules Gtpl was showing all 373 SD channels at Rs.370 and 63 HD channels at Rs.120..Now as per new Rules whatever channels u subscibe will be costly i presume..
There are no packages offered by GTPL prices of channels on Alacarte only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock