important suggestion.lets all write a mail

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,761

dino29

Reaction score
hi tata sky users

as u know zoom tv which was previously a very good channel had degraded its audio quality just to save bandwidth money and invest more in their hd channel movies now, now zoom has such third grade quality that its just a waste channel
\lets all write to tata sky to remove zoom tv and instead add utv stars in standard definition
also write in the mail that we want MGM channel to removed and add movies now in standard definition for all customers.
\these two importanbt points if implemented will benefit one and all. write ur e mail today to ceo office([email protected]) and [email protected]

well dear namo narayan i too noticed that zoom tv's audio quality is degraded now and i like that channel as all latest songs are coming in that channel so i don't want that tata sky will remove that.moreover somemore channels like etv telugu and netv's audio quality also degraded very chief work by tata sky.i am not going to mail them for this work if they want they can remove any channels like netv or etv bihar as etv maharastra is givng same shows.hope tata sky will do the needful ASAP.

dear admin its not a work oftata sky , some channels like zoom r operated by channel themselves in bad quality

yes dear namo narayan i know it very well but it sometimes not 24*7:s also i like zoom tv and don't want to see tata sky remove it if they like remove 2-3 etv channels instead of this.ok:down

namo narayan said:
dear admin its not a work oftata sky , some channels like zoom r operated by channel themselves in bad quality

Please don't remove any music channel.
i also like Zoom TV.....
Just tell Tata(Sky to improve its quality....

well ausio quality of zoom is dgraded from channel side as they r saving cost, they operate times now and et now too in bad audio quality, they invest the saved money in movies now quality

@Mr.Dth
yes dear namo narayan i know it very well but it sometimes not 24*7 also i like zoom tv and don't want to see tata sky remove it if they like remove 2-3 etv channels instead of this.ok

Ya friend you are right it is bad news for Tata sky users, We have to right emails as much
as we can to Tata sky, It will effect definitely friends. :huh :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock