Important Thread:Pls send mail to [email protected] for channel addition

Reaction score
channel request here...

pls send mail to [email protected]....

if the number of demand is more then only airtel add that particular channel....

pls every DDF members understand and send ur request to airtel cc...

Yesterday i got an oppurtunity to speak with airtel dth official(am not want to mention his name or position here),he is very humble and so down to earth...some of the points he shared with me,whn i met him for 20mins...

1.As of now dth from airtel not facing any space crunch problem

2.They able to manage channel addition and satisfy every region people for upcoming 2years

3.I also ask him if i sent mail to them they not take any proper action for channel addition,and he replied if for the particular channel addition (e.g., if for kappa tv addition nearly 40% of their malayalam or kerala region customers demand for that channel then only they think and take action for that channel addition),but nowadays they not get as much as demand from customers via mail...

4.I also ask why they add crap channels peoples dont watch that mostly..he replied some less popular channels want to avail their channels in dth platform,they think that is privillage for their channels and they are ready to pay big amount as carriage fees

5.I ask Is they monitor various forums to know about their dth,he suddenly replied never,even they dont know none of the forums...

6.About HD channels addition-they are not in the talk with sun to add their HD channels,but maybe depend on future they add it...
Now airtel has 17HD channels before this year end they increase HD channel count to 20....

So please send your channel request to airtel cc,thn oly u able to watch ur favourite channels in dth platform...No respose we get here if we post

Reactions: Omi
RE: Pls send mail to [email protected] for channel addition

We know the same...main purpose posting here for channel request is sharing requirement of channels. and request for members to send the same to Airtel CC....

But I don't think airtel will add channels once we send them email. Most of us arw already sending emails to this id and getting formal reply. It depends on the popularity and carriage fee from the channel to add it in any dth.

Also in the above points I didn't see anything new.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock