In Arasu cable tv something going to happen in very soon

prakash_Tv

Reaction score
In Arasu cable tv something going to happen in very soon. yesterday evening flash message came. i think they updated digital signal :lol:lol:k:k:clap:clap:):)

idLGj9Z.jpg

gLAqanK.jpg

Every Month we are getting new new announcement from Arasu..
But no improvement from them.
1st Nov 2013 will come in next 4 months.. we can celebrate one year anniversary of DAS implemented in all metros.. (except chennai which is not part of INDIA)

sathishbabu4u said:
Every Month we are getting new new announcement from Arasu..
But no improvement from them.
1st Nov 2013 will come in next 4 months.. we can celebrate one year anniversary of DAS implemented in all metros.. (except chennai which is not part of INDIA)

Yes, Chennai is not only located India, but is located somewhere near Mars or Jupiter as none of the dead line would be applicable and it wont come under any phase. :wall :wall

All credit goes to the super best friends Arasu & SCV, together they can make many wonderful records live moving Chennai out of the Solar System.

prakash_Tv said:
In Arasu cable tv something going to happen in very soon. yesterday evening flash message came. i think they updated digital signal :lol:lol:k:k:clap:clap:):)

I'm desperately waiting for Arasu, but it seems i may see them only in dreams. :-/

prakash_Tv said:
hmm me to waiting...let's see :luv:luv:tup:tup

May be our waiting will always be waiting... Till when Arasu will run this drama? What if they never get DAS or what if they never want DAS and never want to serve Chennai?

Only time can tell us, hope some MSO comes to rescue even if it is Arasu.

People from Rest of chennai are enjoying with the Arasu cable..;)
Thats the goodness of analog feed..Cheaper price and good service..:)
We should also get that same service in chennai in digital mode...:)

aravindan said:
People from Rest of chennai are enjoying with the Arasu cable..;)
Thats the goodness of analog feed..Cheaper price and good service..:)
We should also get that same service in chennai in digital mode...:)

yes rest of the chennai getting all pay channels and lot of local channels really good..v want same channel list in chennai and waiting for that :):):c:c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock