DDF Exclusive In Digital Mumbai Complete Channel List (As On 17/03/2023)

Plz post screenshot of Big magic punjab, big ganga talkies, big thrill and Cvo
FOTO-20181124-085434.jpg

FOTO-20181124-085252.jpg

FOTO-20181124-085320.jpg

FOTO-20181124-085359.jpg

CVO has a new name on LCN, I'll update with the new name when today itself.

Shalini Plus is not available on Incable in Kandivali
9X Jhakkas , Fakt Marathi , Chitrapat Marathi have been removed by Incable in Kandivali

Shalini Plus is not available on Incable in Kandivali
9X Jhakkas , Fakt Marathi , Chitrapat Marathi have been removed by Incable in Kandivali
As I Mentioned in my first post, many of the channels aren't available in the older boxes while are available in new MPEG 4 boxes (And the difference is huge, 713 as compared to 478), these might be those channels among the difference

@Nikhil Shirvankar bro you are very lucky. This looks like a wonderful channel list.I am not able to find one useful channel which is not present on In Digital Mumbai.I am dreaming one day Dth should match this list but it looks difficult for them. Here it looks they are voluntarily carrying many channels without carriage fees and customers have an all round choice to watch the channels.

Last edited:
@Nikhil Shirvankar bro you are very lucky. This looks like a wonderful channel list.I am not able to find one useful channel which is not present on In Digital Mumbai.I am dreaming one day Dth should match this list but it looks difficult for them. Here it looks they are voluntarily carrying many channels without carriage fees and customers have an all round choice to watch the channels.
No Doubt about availability of channels (Some key might still be missing).
What this big a list also does is that Once the new TRAI tarrif regime comes into effect, no matter which key FTA channels go PAY by December, In Digital still has enough Inventory to fullfill the mandatory 100 channel slab for ₹130, also it could fullfill successive slabs without a worry and painful calculations of including pay channels into mandatory slabs.
As of now, InDigital being one of the Oldest MSO's, does justice to its own reputation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock