In Monoblock LNB which is LNBa and LNBb ?

Newb_Dxer

Reaction score
Hi All,

As you know in a Monoblock LNB there is a built in Disecqc switch.

So does any one know which is LNB A and LNB B or LNB1 and LNB2 ?

This is important for dish tracking.

Thanks

https://i.imgur.com/lRwDQX0.jpg

The main LNB is LNB 1 and the side LNB is LNB 2.. even if u change the Side LNB to main then also no need to change the setting..

Mr.Bhat said:
The main LNB is LNB 1 and the side LNB is LNB 2.. even if u change the Side LNB to main then also no need to change the setting..

Thanks Bro,
So that means if we change the black clamp position from LNB1 to LNB2 then LNB2 becomes LNB1 ?

Newb_Dxer said:
Thanks Bro,
So that means if we change the black clamp position from LNB1 to LNB2 then LNB2 becomes LNB1 ?

No..

Simply, after you fitting the LNB and standing in front of dish (behind LNB backside), the LNB on your right side is LNB1, then the LNB on left hand side is LNB2.

Last edited by a moderator:
M.J.Sadiq said:
No..

Simply, after you fitting the LNB and standing in front of dish (behind LNB backside), the LNB on your right side is LNB1, then the LNB on left hand side is LNB2.

Thanks Bro,
So that means while standing in front of dish the LNB on right side will "always" be LNB1 or A no matter on which the black clamp is ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not like that....The LNB Which have the cable connector option is LNB 1 always..no matter where u place it either in black clamp or in side..

Mr.Bhat said:
This what i said is always remains where u connect.. Yes what Sadiq said is correct... the question u asked is whether it changes what happens... thats y no change no matter u connect any LNB to black clamp...the LNB 1 remains same..

Mr.Bhat said:
Not like that....The LNB Which have the cable connector option is LNB 1 always..no matter where u place it either in black clamp or in side..

This is all so confusing as cable connector is in the "middle" and not on one particular LNB !.

As I keep on experimenting with Monoblock and single LNBs I just now caught Airtel satellite(SES 9@108e) with this Mono block LNB on "LNB B" with about 519 channels .

This time black clamp was on Right Side LNB(while standing in front of the dish) so I think the one on the Left Side ie the higher one caught Airtel ?

Correct info will help future dish trackers who track with Monoblock LNB.

This image also shows clamp connector is in the middle.I will post my LNB ss also soon as charge is low in my mobile at the moment.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_5NL0C8ouGs/UDRl1P3BvII/AAAAAAAABB0/e1mta1i1Z98/s1600/nmkqz6.jpg

439f6aa0aafa6dc9401aa6e681741aad.jpg

35a2833da496da980ca7dc2e424b2e93.jpg

One more update :

I just now scanned "with Disecq OFF" and got all the channels of Airtel.
So which one is LNB B ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock