• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 8,164

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of Zing Special Edition FTA (Super FTA Box) STB, Powered by Dish D2H.

Notes:
- The pictures are of the initial batches of this DTH service, hence Dish NXT branding on it
- It is a SD set top box with AV ports
- Now this box is sold under Zing Super FTA Box logo branding
- Initially, Dish was providing one-year FTA pack with the acquisition but later they extended the Zing FTA Pack offering to 2 years

Packing and carton:​

MNdHu0j.jpg

6x5bAvq.jpg

ePnmf6R.jpg

TcMBRMs.jpg

STB front/back look & it's port detailed view:​

4bWBp4g.jpg

3UAqYqf.jpg

vcWpFGL.png

Size is equal to an Activa key. :hehe:☝️

N3M5CxD.jpg

Is it mandatory to take pay channels after 2 years? If no, then what will be monthly rent after 2 years for just FTA channels?
Can we add pay channels in first 2 years by paying their ala-carte price & NCF?
Any conditions like recharging for 5 years is must OR anything like that?

It's only available in sd
Yes
Is it mandatory to take pay channels after 2 years? If no, then what will be monthly rent after 2 years for just FTA channels?
As per my knowledge and talk with customer care and senior executive. You'll be contacted the ongoing offers after ending of 2 years.
Can we add pay channels in first 2 years by paying their ala-carte price & NCF?
Definitely pay channel price + Rs.10 NCF + 18%GST (remember Rs.10 NCF is applicable everytime you add channel)
Any conditions like recharging for 5 years is must OR anything like that?
You'll get 2 year FTA if you don't like after that DishTV and d2h has complete right to ask you to give their STB back.
How to get this? Planning to have this for FTA channels only.
Why planning this for FTA channel when you can easily get better than this for lifetime free at cost of 700-800 with DDFreeDish and that too in MPEG 4. Remember there is no ODU with it.
But, like me you only watch few paid channels you can get this. Like my mom only watch Star Bharat in paid Channels so I was planning but there is no HD and I don't want my mom to watch in SD just for few bucks.

Last edited:
Why planning this for FTA channel when you can easily get better than this for lifetime free at cost of 700-800 with DDFreeDish and that too in MPEG 4.
DD freedish having all bengali regional FTA channel like Aakash bangla, Abp ananda, sun Bangla, News time, sangeet bangla, CN, Kolkata TV, Republic Bangla???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock