In which platform is this Star gold available

juskaido

Reaction score
I saw this channel in Sri Lankan Cable operated platform and I wonder in India which platform is this channel available. Specialty is It's broadcast Hindi movies 24x7 with english subtitles. I got videocond2h and it's doesn't have english subtitles. Please help me

20161116_073235.jpg

---------------------------
Hello, my name is Jus, nice to meet you.

I saw this channel in Sri Lankan Cable operated platform and I wonder in India which platform is this channel available. Specialty is It's broadcast Hindi movies 24x7 with english subtitles. I got videocond2h and it's doesn't have english subtitles. Please help me

20161116_073235.jpg

---------------------------
Hello, my name is Jus, nice to meet you.
most probably it is the international feed, broadcasting of this channel is uplinked from India, but the channel is not for India!

this star gold version is available middle east....and not only star gold with english subs we also have star plus, star bharat, colrs and many more channels with english subs

Last edited:
few screenshots of channels with subtitles

oBn6nX0.jpg

WVefcvg.jpg

WVefcvg.jpg

4fcu4xO.jpg

dbtALpR.jpg

In Airtel Digital Tv Star Gold And Star Gold2 Showing Hindi Subtitle in India
O3MbP91.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock