Discussion In which year did you got your first DTH/Cable connections?

I got my first tata sky cable on October 2006 it was like a diwali gift for me I saw My father brought Tata sky cable package it was like a luggage type and it was a grey colour set top box with buttons and 10 years later on November 2016 I got my first HD Box and thanked my mom it was like a dream come true moment whenever I go somewhere I see the HD Box back in 2013. what a times
We still have this grey box at our grandmother's house.

we got our first cable connection in year 1992-93.

really missing Mogali and ramayanan and mahabhrat ,malgudi days enjoyed on DD1

till tata sky come in 2006, and we shifted to digital, DTH connection.

Till today 2021, using same ts connection, but box updated to binge+
and new AKAI fire tv with tata sky HD+ pvr .

In 1998-2000, I was using neighbor's cable connection, neighbor and we were paying half price for the cable. But later cablewala found out and cut the connection and some argument.
In year ~2000+ after that we tried governments DTH box which provides free channel.
Later we used TATA Sky till 2019, later paused service for 10 years
After that tv damaged and we are now using Jio TV on mobile. And some "other" apps for live tv channels.
Now after purchasing Smart 4K Google TV, we will resume that TATA Sky service. And mostly stream 4K links from different **ahem** sources.
In future we might stop using DTH box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock