Increase in HD Access Fees

• Thread starter Thread starter sandeepbishnoi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 254
  • Views Views: Views 21,500
ABCDEFGH said:
@Ankit Tata Sky won't decrease the pack price
Switch to other DTH

I would recomend wait for few months as Reliance JIO with their IPTV and HITS(Headend-in-the-Sky) from Hinduja Group is coming :k

After hike I will be paying 510rs
315(base pack) + 175 (HD access fee) + 20 (Colors infinity)

Instead mega HD is better
7500 for 1 year = 625 p.m.

Only 115 rs extra but all channels will be available including ten HD

mmadhankumar said:
My 99 - Rs.99 - 2 HD
Dhoom - Rs.179 - 9 HD
South Special - Rs.200 - 11 HD
South Sports Special - Rs.230 - 13 HD
Dhamaal Mix - Rs.250 - 17 HD
Dhamaal Cricket - Rs.290 - 18 HD
Supreme Sports Kids - Rs.355 - 21 HD
Metro - Rs.395 - 28 HD
Grand Sports - Rs.485 - 34 HD

Irrespective of the base pack you need to pay Rs.175.. No partiality... [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]
Grand Sports should include Ten HD to justify 175 HD access fees charges !!

deepak anish said:
Zee studio HD- DD 5.1
HBO hits-DD 5.1
HBO defined -DD 5.1
Mnplus-DD 5.1
Star movies -dd 5.1
Star world-DD 5.1
Star world premier -DD 5.1
Star sports HD 1,2,3,4-DD 5.1
Suntv HD- DD 5.1
Sun music -DD 5.1
And I may have left some .If need I will post some screenshot.
I used to watch movies everyday in my creative inspire speaker and it feels like theatre.

I'm not sure if what you mentioned is right. Even if it is, still have some important channels missing DD

Sony PIX
Star Movies Select
Star Gold
Gemini

I might have missed few.

deepak anish said:
Zee studio HD- DD 5.1
HBO hits-DD 5.1
HBO defined -DD 5.1
Mnplus-DD 5.1
Star movies -dd 5.1
Star world-DD 5.1
Star world premier -DD 5.1
Star sports HD 1,2,3,4-DD 5.1
Suntv HD- DD 5.1
Sun music -DD 5.1
And I may have left some .If need I will post some screenshot.
I used to watch movies everyday in my creative inspire speaker and it feels like theatre.

ilikered said:
I'm not sure if what you mentioned is right. Even if it is, still have some important channels missing DD

Sony PIX
Star Movies Select
Star Gold
Gemini

I might have missed few.

Less than 10 channels are having DD audio according to this thread Link Removed

@Sarkar @ABCDEFGH Oh! Sound's Like You Guy's Are Happy Increasing Of HD Access Fees. If Tata Sky Add 4-6 HD Channels Then With In 2-3 Days HD Access Fee increase Believe Me 175 To 200 - 225 I'm Sure Dam Sure.
Only Reason I'm using Tata Sky is UI. Ecoferendly Quick Hardware And Software And Active Services After Sell Service Concept And Mr. Nagpal He Is So Clever. Somebody's Righ You Win Some, You Lose Some So I'm Losing money only for this and I know you all Guy's paying extra for this Things Also.

shawl_who said:
its still cheaper than adtv.

comparing tata sky metro pack, and adtv mega pack.

ts = 395 +175 = rs 570 for 34 hd chnl
adtv = rs.410 + 199 = rs 609 for 26 hd chnls. :'(
The difference will be more visible with introduction of more HD channels !! In Airtel you can get 26 HD channel at 204/- with Value Prime Pack of 253/-. A subscriber can enjoy English Movie HD, Sports HD and English gen HD without subscribing there SD feed in base pack...

As currently I am enjoying AXN HD and Star World HD without subscribing the SD feed which provides the simulcast of HD feed. In future if CI HD, Zee Cafe HD, FX HD is launched I will have more advantage of lower base pack with Add On top up of these HD channels!!

Ankit_bpl said:
@Sarkar @ABCDEFGH Oh! Sound's Like You Guy's Are Happy Increasing Of HD Access Fees. If Tata Sky Add 4-6 HD Channels Then With In 2-3 Days HD Access Fee increase Believe Me 175 To 200 - 225 I'm Sure Dam Sure.
Only Reason I'm using Tata Sky is UI. Ecoferendly Quick Hardware And Software And Active Services After Sell Service Concept And Mr. Nagpal He Is So Clever. Somebody's Righ You Win Some, You Lose Some So I'm Losing money only for this and I know you all Guy's paying extra for this Things Also.

Then you tell me what shall we do ?
Should we start crying ?
Should we protest?
Or should we just keep quiet and enjoy the newly added HD channels?

Duke said:
The difference will be more visible with introduction of more HD channels !! In Airtel you can get 26 HD channel at 204/- with Value Prime Pack of 253/-. A subscriber can enjoy English Movie HD, Sports HD and English gen HD without subscribing there SD feed in base pack...

As currently I am enjoying AXN HD and Star World HD without subscribing the SD feed which provides the simulcast of HD feed. In future if CI HD, Zee Cafe HD, FX HD is launched I will have more advantage of lower base pack with Add On top up of these HD channels!!

did you think the price will just remain Rs204 with addition of New HD channels :no :no :lol

Ankit_bpl said:

I believe they will not increase the price till next year now :) :lol

they increased Rs50 in one go becuase tata sky will Touch 50 HD channels not services within 1 or 2 months :win :win

Back
Top Bottom