Increase in HD Access Fees

• Thread starter Thread starter sandeepbishnoi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 254
  • Views Views: Views 21,500
Rushil.D said:
did you think the price will just remain Rs204 with addition of New HD channels :no :no :lol

Of course they will increase pack price
After all every Action Has an equal and opposite reaction [emoji12]

You Guy's Active Any Base Pack Pay 200 For HD Access Fee Get Mega HD of 7500 Or Active Base Pack Annually But You Have To Pay 99 For HBO Define And HBO Hits You Have To Pay 125 For Ten Sports Network Channels 3 SD & 1 HD Star World Premier HD 60 And for Topper 60
Total 99+125+60+60 = 344 hahaha
Guy's I'm not kidding.. Believe Me. Plz.

Yes it will increase as I used to get 20 channels at 175 and now I am paying 204 for 26 channels.

What I am highlighting is you don't need to pay for SD feed in base pack, for HD channel available in Add On with simulcast feed which any way you will be watching in HD !!!

Rushil.D said:
I believe they will not increase the price till next year now :) :lol

they increased Rs50 in one go becuase tata sky will Touch 50 HD channels not services within 1 or 2 months :win :win

Hoping so

Last time they increased HD access fee price in Feb 2014 when they added 6 HD channels

Ankit_bpl said:
You Guy's Active Any Base Pack Pay 200 For HD Access Fee Get Mega HD of 7500 Or Active Base Pack Annually But You Have To Pay 99 For HBO Define And HBO Hits You Have To Pay 125 For Ten Sports Network Channels 3 SD & 1 HD Star World Premier HD 60 And for Topper 60
Total 99+125+60+60 = 344 hahaha
Guy's I'm not kidding.. Believe Me. Plz.

Of course you nedd to pay extra for special channels
Every DTH has that rule

Duke said:
Yes it will increase as I used to get 20 channels at 175 and now I am paying 204 for 26 channels.

What I am highlighting is you don't need to pay for SD feed in base pack, for HD channel available in Add On with simulcast feed which any way you will be watching in HD !!!

If I am not wrong then Most of the HD chs are not simulcasting

Duke said:

I don't watch any SD channels then why do I even need to pay for it
I want only HD pack
Even ADTV is not allowing this

ABCDEFGH said:
I don't watch any SD channels then why do I even need to pay for it
I want only HD pack
Even ADTV is not allowing this

In fact no DTh is allowing it :dodgy

Sarkar said:
If I am not wrong then Most of the HD chs are not simulcasting
Most of the English GEC, Hindi GEC and English Movie channel telecast same program...

Too an extent all premier Sports property are telecasted parallel in SD and HD !!

Back
Top Bottom