India 24×7 Now Rebranded As Zee Hindustan{Pics}

RE: Zee hindustan launching at 11 am today

shantanu said:
Why did Jagdish Chandra launch Zee Hindusthan???
He is a owner of ETV, then what r he doing here??? Dr. Subhas Chandra, owner of Zee, should present here.
I saw J.C. on the occasion of Zee Bihar/Jharkhand channel launch also. I can't understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zee hindustan launched

1aa7b47e58a181cbddfd206da3b12373.jpg

e52cd951bd770568f298c6d7bb895d9a.jpg

RE: Zee hindustan launched

Abhishek123 said:

He is a owner of ETV, then what r he doing here??? Dr. Subhas Chandra, owner of Zee, should present here.
I saw J.C. on the occasion of Zee Bihar/Jharkhand channel launch also. I can't understand.

RE: Zee hindustan launching at 11 am today

Koushik Saha said:

Don't quote images :k:no

JC is now working as Head of Zee News n all channels of Zee News is now handled by him :k Edit your above post n dont as repeated questions Everytime :no

MUMBAI: Zee Media Corporation Ltd (ZMCL) has rebranded its free-to-air (FTA) Hindi news channel India 24×7 as Zee Hindustan with effect from 21 May.

The launch of the channel invited tweeting from Essel Group chairman Subhash Chandra. “This was the day 91 years back when my great grandfather founded the firm, which is today’s Essel,” tweeted Essel Group chairman Dr Subhash Chandra.

He added: “It is a coincidence that the MOU with Richard also was signed 25 years back on this day to hire a satellite for the first private TV channel Zee.”

The broadcaster has roped in Gujarati news channel ABP Asmita’s executive editor Brajesh Kumar Singh as the head of Zee Hindustan.

Singh will join Zee Hindustan on 8 June as he will be serving his notice period at ABP Asmita until 7 June.

Zee Media rebrands India 24x7 as Zee Hindustan, focus to remain rural HSM | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock