Good News India Today and Aaj Tak wins best English and Hindi news channels awards at ITA Awards

Wion and DD news deserves that award not Aaj Tak and India Today
Very true.
Makes sense about DD. But they are ruining their legacy with those prime time debates. Meanwhile WION imo is one of the worst news channels out there. I follow similar channels from Sky News to CNA to Fox News. WION is one of the worst news channel I have ever encountered. Be it's biased opined news shows or the anchors with annoying accent. It's just unwatchable, period. I am rating it worser than Fox News and CGTN combined.

Makes sense about DD. But they are ruining their legacy with those prime time debates. Meanwhile WION imo is one of the worst news channels out there. I follow similar channels from Sky News to CNA to Fox News. WION is one of the worst news channel I have ever encountered. Be it's biased opined news shows or the anchors with annoying accent. It's just unwatchable, period. I am rating it worser than Fox News and CGTN combined.
Stop talking bad about wion just because they talk about the bad country doesn't mean is a bad channel they show all around the world similar to BBC and Cnn and they don't give fake news they give real news even Aaj Tak is more worst news showing the misguided number of cases of c**is And the m***er case about SSR adding some tadka this makes Me more irritated and because of this case toxic people in twitter starts to come and tweeting Boycott this Boycott that shame on india Today group for these stupid news

Stop talking bad about wion just because they talk about the bad country doesn't mean is a bad channel they show all around the world similar to BBC and Cnn and they don't give fake news they give real news even Aaj Tak is more worst news showing the misguided number of cases of c**is And the m***er case about SSR adding some tadka this makes Me more irritated and because of this case toxic people in twitter starts to come and tweeting Boycott this Boycott that shame on india Today group for these stupid news
But if he didnt liked that channel then he can freely express his opinion right?? Just like you are also expressing ur opinion....im not fighting but please dont force ur opinion on others
Note- neither iam fan of aajtk nor wion

Last edited:

FYKI, do you know that WION is owned by ZEE MEDIA, owners of the Godi Media channels Zee News and Zee Hindustan?

FYKI, do you know that WION is owned by ZEE MEDIA, owners of the Godi Media channels Zee News and Zee Hindustan?
Also Aaj tak fill poison in case against govt because higher paid channel and totally protect government so they deserve this from this owner #GodiMedia

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock