India TV appoints Paritosh Joshi as CEO

Vivek.d2h

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Rajat Sharma-promoted Hindi news channel India TV has appointed Paritosh Joshi as CEO. Joshi has been associated with the news channel as a strategist since 2012.

Earlier, Joshi was CEO at STAR CJ Network India. India TV managing director Ritu Dhawan commented, “Paritosh has been part of India TV family for well over three years. It’s is a pleasure to welcome him home.” Joshi added, “I have been privileged to work alongside the terrific team here for several years and when Ritu asked me to take up this responsibility, it seemed like a natural next step.” Joshi’s 30-year-long corporate career took path in FMCG at P&G, ITC and the Maharaja Organisation, Sri Lanka, Media at Business Standard and Star, Advertising, briefly at Lintas, Commodity Futures at a start-up called e-commodities and Industrial Perfumery at Quest International that has since merged with Givaudan. Joshi, a statistics graduate from Mumbai, completed his PGP from IIM Ahmedabad in 1985.

Read more at: India TV appoints Paritosh Joshi as CEO | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

Never watched India TV ;)

Kind of transition period in television industry !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock