Reaction score
ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021
India vs Pakistan
24 Oct | Sunday | 7.30 PM

ujkUZm2.jpg

Team edit:

For match discussions, please continue on this thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this #Buy1Break1Free? And why is Star eating ratings out of it's sports channel. Star Sports can break viewership record from this match. You got 11 sports channels. This reminds me of ancient times when Sony didn't had sports channel. So had to put cricket on Sony Max.

What is this #Buy1Break1Free? And why is Star eating ratings out of it's sports channel. Star Sports can break viewership record from this match. This reminds me of ancient times when Sony didn't had sports channel. So had to put cricket on Sony Max.
Yeah actually there is no need to show on Star Gold...
And they re recreating the old Mauka Mauka ad.. so they are telling Pak viewers shud Buy 1 TV and then Break 1 TV 😂😂😂

Yeah actually there is no need to show on Star Gold...
And they re recreating the old Mauka Mauka ad.. so they are telling Pak viewers shud Buy 1 TV and then Break 1 TV 😂😂😂
That's some cleaver marketing.

Yes, I think they need stop cricket from Star Gold channels. They only got one mainstream HD movie channel. Star Gold Select HD and UTV HD airs niche movies. They are doing injustice to their movie viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock