DDF Exclusive India vs Pakistan | ICCWT20 | 24th October 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan played better. Over confident India took playing eleven based on fame and not on merit. Now the result is out in the open. Pakistan bowled well, fielded well and batted even better.

Time to throw Jay Shah out of BCCI
Someone shud also tell Star Sports India to stop airing that mauka mauka ads.. it's all the over confidence that has spoiled it.. I mean 10 wicket loss.. like really? Orange cap owner KL Rahul.. Ro-hitman.. Bum Bum Bumrah... IPL ki Shaan.. Heroes of IPL.. where were they today.. and our bowlers... Not 1 wicket they cud get in those 18 overs? Like not 1.. this is beyond shameful rn.. losing against Pakistan... What Mauka... All super flop....

Pakistan played better. Over confident India took playing eleven based on fame and not on merit. Now the result is out in the open. Pakistan bowled well, fielded well and batted even better.

I agree India was very over confident and was thinking Pakistan team is very Weak but today everything which happened would have changed their thinking.

Don't know why people are saying if this match was banned we would have not been humiliated.
This is all our fault. When it comes to game we must see opponent as an opponent. Every troll pages in India were humiliating Pakistan before the match itself. We must remember this is just a sport and must see it as a sport.
If this had decided fate of India. We would have never required world wars

Don't know why people are saying if this match was banned we would have not been humiliated.
This is all our fault. When it comes to game we must see opponent as an opponent. Every troll pages in India were humiliating Pakistan before the match itself. We must remember this is just a sport and must see it as a sport.
If this had decided fate of India. We would have never required world wars
I think Pakistan finally deserves to have a win against India and I feel happy for them. This does NOT mean that I in any way support Pakistan’s cricket team otherwise. This is only a feeling of brotherhood. Also, this is only a sport and not a battlefield, so comment with caution.

Whats wrong with jayshah?
Don,t put your politics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock