Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Get message just now-

read here-

HSvvx.jpg

Me watching it on DD.. I hate the hindi commentator though.... I prefer Hindi but those commentators are worthless.

Also the brightnees is deep in dd.
Ten cricket is far better than dd.

Kaha free ka aur kaha pay ka :p

everychannels pq is very bad in tatasky.....never buy it.....just throw ur stb to dust pin

Mode Note: Do not compare here. Post in DTH comparison section.

--- POST EDITED ---
Warning : No personal level comments.

namo narayan said:
mr. rock stop posting ur crap views and dont suggest what we should or should not do. people like u r really having negative views no matter how good a dth company b. insteas of helping dth company, people like u r just pro at bashing and nothing else. u know what a responsible customer means who gives dth company good and innovative feedback for benefit of all and does not only think selfishly to get max at low cost. dont preach me what i should do, i m honest and helping members and will continue to dos so. there will b many like u trying to spread bad info about me but be sure u and others like u wont succeed ever ever ever

first of all dino for ur kind information am just telling the trust not posting any crap views.and people know very well what to throw to dustpin and also everyone know very well u r just a cheerleader of tatasky.who always tell''tatasky is the best''.

am not spread any wrong info just telling the truth coz of member like u r spreading many wrong things abut tatsky.

and oh i see u r so honest and very helpful by giving wrong informations to everyone. :D

hehehe...... :D

rofl.........really agree with anarica and rock.......tata sky not d best dth we all know.....if tata sky is best by dino then wht is dish tv and airtel doing buddy? R they sleeping? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock