Indian Idol 11 | From 12 Oct | Sat-Sun 8pm @ Sony

Yes Sunny had a tragic background but he also has the best voice among all the contestants...
But his comment came because you specifically mentioned 'coming from a boy who used to polish boots on streets just few months ago'.

But his comment came because you specifically mentioned 'coming from a boy who used to polish boots on streets just few months ago'.
I know... :)

I would have been rooting for him even if he was not from that background...The voice is the ultimate meter to judge to me atleast...

People do vote for participants by seeing their background too though but for me, voice is the one & only parameter... :)

Do u really think his voice is good for playback singing which actor will sing romantic songs in that tone

Do u really think his voice is good for playback singing which actor will sing romantic songs in that tone

It's natural that everyone will have a different opinion/choice when it comes to singing...I like his tonal quality which may not be perfect for romantic songs but Indian film & song industry has scope for all type of singers, not just the singers who sing romantic songs in commercial films...Kailash Kher, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan & several other examples are there...

Yes I agreed bro and the names u mentioned are in fav as well but my pblm is that these contestant don't show versitality in the sense that they will sing same type of songs every week
Just look examples from the past manna Dey who is top classical singer of our industry had sang every type of songs without implementating two much of alaps and biggest example is our very Rafi Sahab
These contestant should learn from them on how to become versitle singer
Last year as well somya was great singer with versitle in his voice but he got out from top 6 while on the other hand Salman won who is in my opinion is one dimensional singer

Yes I agreed bro and the names u mentioned are in fav as well but my pblm is that these contestant don't show versitality in the sense that they will sing same type of songs every week
Just look examples from the past manna Dey who is top classical singer of our industry had sang every type of songs without implementating two much of alaps and biggest example is our very Rafi Sahab
These contestant should learn from them on how to become versitle singer
Last year as well somya was great singer with versitle in his voice but he got out from top 6 while on the other hand Salman won who is in my opinion is one dimensional singer
Maybe it's just me, that I love these type of unconventional singers & their voices & I think most audience who vote like these type of unorthodox singers too & that's why everytime people with different voice wins these reality shows...I wanted Salman to win too & he won...Azmat Hussain is one fine example of these type of unconventional voice too & he got such huge fame when he was just 6-7 years old when he appeared in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa...People do like unconventional voices & that's why they vote for them (me included) even though these type of voices have limited scope in Bollywood because of less or no versatility...

Bro no offense but do u really believe in voting system of these reality shows as I don't
No more frndly fight from my side cheers

Bro no offense but do u really believe in voting system of these reality shows as I don't
No more frndly fight from my side cheers
I believe the voting system is not fully transparent in all these reality shows...TRP drama exists in almost all shows though but I also don't believe that all the winners in these reality shows are always pre-determined/rigged because I am watching Singing reality shows since 1995...They win because they deserve so...Mostly...I also carefully listen what stall-words of Indian music industry say about these singers on these shows when they come as guests on these shows...

Like for example, when Sunny was singing today, legendary Laxmikant ji said to him that "aap please mujhe ek aur gaana suna sakte ho ?? Mujhe laaga ke sakshat Khan sahab saamne khade hain"...Plus Sachin Tendulkar & other talented people from other fields who have nothing to do with these reality shows & their TRPs always keep praising contestants on twitter & on other social media channels...I read those too & always find them similar to my thinking...

I don't nitpick much & just watch these programs as though I am unable to dance or sing, i love to watch dancing & listen to quality singing...

It can't be a co-incidence that most of the times me & my family loved a contestant, wins that particular competition...

Anyways, these arguments seems like never-ending so here's putting an end to this from my side... :)

P.S. I really like other two contestants named Satwik Ghosh & the UP guy I forgot the name, who's surname is Singh too & they both have playback ready voices... :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock