Discussion Indian TV Graphics Packages - Updates and Discussion

• Thread starter Bulgari
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 11,122
Mazhavil Manorama is a very rich channel but spends very little money on graphics :blush2:
That’s not true. Their graphics were designed by Red Bee Media, a well-known British branding agency which has been in charge of rebranding many British channels. Where Manorama is lacking is in the implementation on the ground and consistency. But the idents are excellent, and more colourful and creative than Asianet.

Source

Colors Tamil’s current graphics are bold and fresh, among the best of any Colors-branded channel in the country. I feel Star Vijay is slightly better though, because of the traditional graphics elements used and the beautiful theme music.
Are you including colors bangla too?

They spends, but the output is not upto the mark. Some of the graphics in festival occasions are good.
Anyway being an FTA channel, they are far better than many major players & pay channels in terms of appearance, production quality etc.
Only their idents or "logo stings" as some designers call it have some creativity.

Time promos, title credits, sponsors background etc. are very basic....it looks like they took photos of some sarees and using them in graphics.

That’s not true. Their graphics were designed by Red Bee Media, a well-known British branding agency which has been in charge of rebranding many British channels. Where Manorama is lacking is in the implementation on the ground and consistency. But the idents are excellent, and more colourful and creative than Asianet.

Source
These are also called "logo stings". Those are pretty impressive. They have different versions of it like balloons and gold coins versions and they show these frequently during ad breaks.

But other graphics are very basic and looks like anyone with basic graphics knowledge can make them.

These are also called "logo stings". Those are pretty impressive. They have different versions of it like balloons and gold coins versions and they show these frequently during ad breaks.

But other graphics are very basic and looks like anyone with basic graphics knowledge can make them.
Better than Red and White Bigg diamonds anyway🙄
Mazhavil is always Colorful like it's name. I think they stick to basic for minimal graphics.

&flix HD channel Graphics and theme presentations,
Movies Now HD channel Promo presentations,

Imo-These two channels best in English Movie channels.

Did Jaihind Tv change their graphics recently? This is what I saw today:

i8KHsrI.png

SmHivth.png

uEXFuJZ.png

As of now, which Indian tv channel has best graphics package ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock