Indians living overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnkp2519

Reaction score
I feel pity to many many millions of Indians living overseas in UK, USA, Europe,Africa,Australia, New Zealand n the South Pacific etc etc
, where they cannot
Have the same DTH programmes to their homes.like the indians living in India.
Some may be paying ten times the amount the indians pay in India.but for only a few channels
Whereas in India they can view many hundreds of channels.
I hope that one day all the Indians living overseas can view all the DTH(Direct To Home ) programmes.into thier homes n enjoy the Indian custom n culture which their children's may have forgotten.
:hello:hello:hello

DTH heads
Sorry to read that my warning has gone up again
But I was only giving my personal views about Non Resident Indian
Children's facing the western world
Up n downs around the world.
Without any parental guidance.
DTH is the only source to educate such children n parents
What is right n what is wrong.
Next time I will keep my views to myself.
Thanking u fir yr guidance

jnkp2519 said:
DTH heads
Sorry to read that my warning has gone up again
But I was only giving my personal views about Non Resident Indian
Children's facing the western world
Up n downs around the world.
Without any parental guidance.
DTH is the only source to educate such children n parents
What is right n what is wrong.
Next time I will keep my views to myself.
Thanking u fir yr guidance

Since when DTH started to educate children on how to live their life in a foreign country. Are you serious ??

As a Indian, I feel that by viewing Indian dramas,on DTH, children can view n learn how to respect each other,parents, elders, neighbours,sick people,disabled persons.
My children have learned how to respect their brothers, sisters, mother, father,grand parents,
By viewing Indian tv serials, they have also learned to pray to our Indian God n Godess
By looking after children , n teaching them what is right n wrong

But by watching westernised tv serials, they go the opposite way.

@jnkp bro

ur third point is very very n extremely good. i liked it very much.

but to b very honest there r also a lot of bad things which r being shown in indian tv serials n movies which r nowhere belonged or related to indian culture.

also bro, western culture is also very very good.

y r u opposing it- foreign culture?

can someone close this thread. Indians comprise a very very few % of the total population in the other countries, its not possible to get a DTH connection at the same price in other countries, its is available for a premium price. same is the case with india, you cannot receive favourite programmes of other countries here for a lesser price here. i really dont know what is the thread starter trying to say here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock