India's Big budget movie

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,485

people

Contributor
Reaction score
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sundar C is all set to direct a Brobdingnagian historic film on the lines of Baahubali. The film is likely to be made on a huge budget. Though the lead actors have not been finalized yet, the team has apparently roped in Oscar winner AR Rahman on board. This would be AR Rahman's first association with Sundar C.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Khusboo confirmed this news through her official Twitter handle. She also assures this will be the biggest ever. Sri Thenandal Films will be producing this prestigious project.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-16/ar-rahman-to-team-up-with-sundar-c.html[/font]

ABCDEFGH said:
Also post the Link of the Article :k

actually i am not created this as a article , kindly check my thread this is in update mode only  :tup

This project was initialized last month , but i just waited for their official conformation.Last week producer conformed we are taking the project from next month (post production work).PPW will take 6 to 8 months.

XfOdVKL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock