India's Got Talent Season 9 | Starting 15th Jan, Sat-Sun at 8pm | Sony TV

Aisi strong wali feeling aa rahi hai ki Bigg Boss ka ye last season hai Colors par. Next would be the Star Bharat or Sony TV.
Translation : I had this strong feeling that this is the last season of Bigg Boss on Colors next would be the Star Bharat or Colors.
Star won't pickup bigg boss it's a gone show. It will only survive with colors. Also voot life line is bb

Star won't pickup bigg boss it's a gone show. It will only survive with colors. Also voot life line is bb

Star Plus does not care for non-fiction any more. MasterChef was perhaps its last successful reality show. The Voice was a big flop on Star Plus. When it was with &TV it was somewhat better. Even though that channel was never in a good position, The Voice was more suited for it. Star’s biggest ratings driver is fiction shows such as Anupama, Ghum Hai and the evergreen YRKKH.

Sony TV knows that its serials are never going to have the popularity of Star Plus, so it has bet big on reality shows, especially KBC, Indian Idol and Super Dancer. Also, it has launched new reality shows in place of old ones: Superstar Singer instead of Indian Idol Junior, India’s Best Dancer instead of Boogie Woogie. So that shows its commitment.

I would say that Zee TV might want to pick up a new reality show as it has nothing except SRGMP(LC), DID and IBD (Dramebaaz).

Last edited:
Don't underestimate Star Plus it can do anything when it comes to adding drama 😜 don't forget it's leading channel is drama.
The Voice was a big flop on Star Plus.
No brother if you comparing it with MasterChef it's ratings were same (0.9-1.8) in entire season where as on & TV it was scoring below (1.0) but yes The Voice Kids was the highest rating garnished for &TV with (2.1).

Last edited:
Wow. Colors snatched Big Boss and Jhalak Dikhla ja from Sony long back.
Now Sony giving back by first taking Kapil Sharma, now snatching IGT from Colors.

Absolutely agree...
The first show that Colors snatched from sony was Fear Factor India. It was later renamed Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi
I would say that Zee TV might want to pick up a new reality show as it has nothing except SRGMP(LC), DID and IBD (Dramebaaz).
Zee will never adopt any International format for non-fiction. It has its own homegrown formats. However, I would like to see the national adaptations of its popular Marathi show Home Minister and the blockbuster Bengali game show Dadagiri Unlimited.

Sony TV's production is top class among all channels for non fiction shows. Super Dancer, Indian Idol and other shows production seems extremely good when compared to other channels. Lets see what they have in store for IGT.

The only bad thing I feel right now is the unnecessary stretching of Indian Idol. They ran out of guests and songs both. Its time for it to announce the winner and move on. May be IGT will take its place

Sony TV's production is top class among all channels for non fiction shows. Super Dancer, Indian Idol and other shows production seems extremely good when compared to other channels. Lets see what they have in store for IGT.

The only bad thing I feel right now is the unnecessary stretching of Indian Idol. They ran out of guests and songs both. Its time for it to announce the winner and move on. May be IGT will take its place
They will select contestants/ gurus from aroud all reality shows... 🤔 Indian Idol/ India’s best dancer have contestants from other reality shows

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock