India's Got Talent Season 9 | Starting 15th Jan, Sat-Sun at 8pm | Sony TV

Colors have no good weekend programming left apart from BB Weekends (when BB airs), Khatron Ke Khiladi and Dance Deewane. Rising star has gone, already Kapil sharma show was lost, now India's Got Talent also lost to Sony. Their Fiction line up has also gone weak. The Channel needs some strong overhaul soon!

Star Plus has such strong Fiction line up that channel is not bothered much to develop strong Non Fiction shows for weekends :hehe:

Last edited:
Wow. Colors snatched Big Boss and Jhalak Dikhla ja from Sony long back.
Now Sony giving back by first taking Kapil Sharma, now snatching IGT from Colors.

Absolutely agree...
Also, Filmfare Awards went from Sony to Colors. Whether it is because of Jio being the title sponsor, I do not know, since Colors and Jio are both owned by Reliance.

Thank God I hated Colors UI for reality shows they look so cheap big fonts on TV specially their fiction ads of Naagin and all. Sony Please remove all the judges as well.

Sony should change their name to Sony Dance TV
Super Dancer
India's Best Dancer
Now India's Got Talent 🙄 like i know it's overall tallent hunt but it will become Dance reality show only by end of auditions.

Last edited:
Scenario: ( from friends 😁 )

Sony TV : Hello Dr. Colors do you have a moment to talk about your merge
Colors TV : I'm sorry . I have plans with my sister
Bigg boss : Bigg bosss
ColorsTv : what are you doing ?
BiggBoss : what you can have merge, and I can't ?
TOP OF THE MORNG TO YOU , CHANNELS

IGT : Ya Ya Sony is hot these days

Aisi strong wali feeling aa rahi hai ki Bigg Boss ka ye last season hai Colors par. Next would be the Star Bharat or Sony TV.
Translation : I had this strong feeling that this is the last season of Bigg Boss on Colors next would be the Star Bharat or Colors.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock