Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score

Last edited:
I like this show, waiting for it. :k

India’s Got Talent set to roll with 11 sponsors

MUMBAI: Colors has completed its sponsorship roster, signing up 11 advertisers for its talent hunt show India’s Got Talent which begins 22 September.

The broadcaster has roped in Maruti Suzuki as presenting sponsor and Hindustan Unilever as the powered-by sponsor.

It has got nine associate sponsors on-board including Amul Macho, Chutki (mouth freshener), Bisleri, Apollo Tyres, Toshiba LED TVs, Tata Motors (Commercial Vehicles), Kinder Joy, HomeShop18 and Lux toilet soap.

Sources in Colors said the official sponsors will consume 70 to 80 per cent inventory and the balance will be to spot buyers at a premium.

IGT will replace ‘Zindagi Ki Haqiqat se Amna Samna’ which will move to 11 pm slot. It will be up against Dance Ke Superkids and Fear Files (both Zee TV) and C.I.D on Sony Entertainment Television (Set). (WHAT ABOUT STAR PLUS).

Produced by Freemantle, India’s Got Talent will air every Saturday and Sunday at 10 pm. The show provides a platform to talented individuals to perform song, music, dance, mimicry, gags, mime, puppetry, ventriloquism, and magic.

Judged by Kirron Kher, Karan Johar, Malaika Arora Khan and Farah Khan, the show is hosted by Manish Paul and Cyrus Sahukar. The winner of the show will get Rs 2500,000 as the prize money.

Marketing blitz

Colors is spending close to Rs 70-80 million on marketing the show. Being a big-ticket property, it is being promoted across all platforms.

As far as below-the-line marketing goes, Colors had organised ‘Hunar-Divas’ in Lucknow, Ahmedabad and Indore. To drive this activity, the broadcaster has partnered Big FM.

“This is a parade of talent taking place in these cities where 100-150 people will get a chance to showcase their talent. We are aiming to reach out to 3000-5000 people in each of these cities,” Colors marketing head Rajesh Iyer said.

Since the launch of the show coincides with Ganesh Chaturthi, the channel is promoting the show by putting up banners at major Ganpati Pandals in Mumbai. The show is also being promoted in select schools in New Delhi.

Promos of the show will run on channels outside the network (Network18 and TV18) with more than 6000 spots on 44 channels in addition to more than 1500 spots on its own network channels.

Besides television, the broadcaster will roll out ads in leading newspapers across Hindi speaking markets (HSM). IGT hoardings will be put in as many as 700 OOH sites across 22 cities.

The promos of the show will also be aired during the screening of Kareena Kapoor-starrer Heroine during 3500 shows across 475 screens.

Colors is creating a roadblock on YouTube on the launch day. It will do a roadblock on direct-to-home platforms Dish TV and Tata Sky for three days from 20-22 September.

On Dish TV the promos of the show will appear between 8:45–9 pm while on Tata Sky they will air from 9:45-10 pm.

Indiantelevision.com > Media, Advertising & Marketing Watch > India’s Got Talent set to roll with 11 sponsors

Kirron Kher, the one-show wonder

After four seasons on India’s Got Talent, Kirron Kher has become the face of the show. This time, Karan Johar, Malaika Arora Khan and Farah Khan have joined her on the panel, but Kirron’s missing her co-judge from previous seasons, Sonali Bendre. “It feels sad, but once you start shooting with the others, things become difficult only if the other people involved are negative,” she says.

Luckily, that’s not the case. “The new judges are all my friends and are fun to be with. Karan cracks jokes non-stop, while Malaika is a great sport and lots of fun to be with. They are both intelligent and it’s great to be on the same page,” she smiles.

Kher may be a regular fixture on TV, but she does only one show a year because it’s too taxing otherwise.

“I do get offers for other shows but I haven’t taken them up for various reasons. Many of them have clashed with this show. Moreover, I don’t want to be seen on every channel. Having said that, if a good offer does come my way, I’ll take it up,” says Kirron.

For India’s Got Talent, she’s only got words of praise. “I like what the show stands for. It gives a superb platform to hidden talent in our country. We get to see people from all corners of the country — rural India, forgotten folk arts, fusion, gymnastics, dancing, singing — with no limit to the talent out there.”

Kirron Kher, the one-show wonder - Hindustan Times

Skeleton act on India's Got Talent!

This week on India's Got Talent, viewers will witness some interesting acts. Selecting from a pool of talent, will be delighted to see the skeleton act!

Yes, that's right! A group of young enthusiasts will perform in front of judges Kirron Kher, Karan Johar and Malaika Arora Khan who will perform a co-ordinated act of UV lights. Using technology as their prop, the skeleton group will dress up in creative costume designs to weave a beautiful story.

The thrill sets in as this group is set to light the stage! If you think you've got the talent too, what are you waiting for?

Skeleton act on India's Got Talent! - The Times of India

Sonakshi Sinha's 'shadow act' and Manish and Cyrus' dance spree entertain one and all in India's Got Talent

IGT.jpg

After embarking on her Bigg Boss 6 tour, Sonakshi Sinha popped into the sets of Colors’ India’s Got Talent to promote her upcoming movie, Son of Sardaar. The contestants of the show had a memorable time interacting with the actress.

And Sonakshi who always has an eye for appreciation was excited on seeing Silhouette Squad, one of the semi-finalists on the show performing a shadow act narrating the story of the maximum city – Mumbai. While performing, they actually requested Sonakshi to try her hand at the Shadow Act. While few of the group members created a bike like figure for Sonakshi to ride, the actress had a jolly ride and enjoyed the act.

When it comes to having fun, can the dashing anchors of the show, Manish Paul and Cyrus Sahukar be left behind? Well, the answer is a big No!! The duo went on a dancing spree and as Manish created a romantic ambience with romantic numbers, Cyrus who claims to have two left feet tried to do few steps. Mesmerized by Manish’s performance, Kirron Kher joined him on stage. And this could not keep Farah Khan away from the limelight as she joined Cyrus and taught him a few steps.

This is what we call fun unlimited…The sequence will air this weekend.

Sonakshi Sinha's 'shadow act' and Manish and Cyrus' dance spree entertain one and all in India's Got Talent | Tellychakkar.co...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock