Good News IndiaTV to dawn new look from tomorrow

Source

LafaCLW.jpg

UqHDifF.jpg

C3KylSC.jpg

kXLqIEM.jpg

It's an update from the previous package, still need to polish some rough edges but is better than I expected.

Am I the only one who thinks that there hasn’t been much of a change in the graphics? The music is the same, the fonts are the same and so are the colours. There were two logos before and one has been removed. The logo is the same as well. I felt like this even for Aaj Tak where they didn’t change a lot. This isn’t a huge rebrand like what ABP News did.

Am I the only one who thinks that there hasn’t been much of a change in the graphics? The music is the same, the fonts are the same and so are the colours. There were two logos before and one has been removed. The logo is the same as well. I felt like this even for Aaj Tak where they didn’t change a lot. This isn’t a huge rebrand like what ABP News did.
Not alone we all think same meanwhile I like that they removed two on screen logo and put two strip with normal size in below just like DD and ABP. I hate the above strip we don't need unnecessary information about current running program. Who the hell care what's running on news channel 😁.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock