• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 123,524
Status
Not open for further replies.
anantisback said:
All new HD channels are automatically added to Infinity Pack
You are asking or confirming bro? If you are receiving the new channels, can you post the Screenshot of your my account packages? Make sure you mask your ID.

thisisjagan said:
You are asking or confirming bro? If you are receiving the new channels, can you post the Screenshot of your my account packages? Make sure you mask your ID.

Even I'm getting all the new channels man :D

9954dd1f3dbdc55ddce96bb3bf25e0ef.jpg

jagan bro here you go

HD Customer Identification top up is the culprit... I removed it for checking... So now I'm not receiving it [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

thisisjagan said:
HD Customer Identification top up is the culprit... I removed it for checking... So now I'm not receiving it [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

u not able to add it from web portal?

I'm not getting the New HD channels in infinity pack. Also just checked that the HD customer identification top up is also not their in my account.
Unable to add the top up through SMS and it's not available in the portal and CC is not helping.
What other way is their to get these channels?

arvindp said:
I'm not getting the New HD channels in infinity pack. Also just checked that the HD customer identification top up is also not their in my account.
Unable to add the top up through SMS and it's not available in the portal and CC is not helping.
Frustrating part is even nodal is not able to help. I've emailed nodal instead of call. Let's see.

@akshay bro. I couldn't find in Web, is that available in web.

arvindp said:

I activated calling CC yesterday morning they won't understand easily.Explain them step by Step and wait patiently they took 10 mins yesterday but finally they activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock