DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 123,530
Status
Not open for further replies.
thisisjagan said:
How. It's wrong bro. The retailer will do for the exact amount you pay. Even Twitter airtel cc is incorrect. After all they work for Airtel [emoji12]

thisisjagan said:
When airtel used to provide Lifetime at 999. Retailers used to get 500+ commission [emoji1]

maybe retailer will get 250 back to his account as commission. Don't know what it is..

Gobinaath said:
Actually the concept is bros , If ur recharge 5.5K infinity pack automatically get activated some customers whereas some customers it wont so for that customers need to activate the pack @ that time they choose 5250 pack means balance 250 will remain in their adtv account :) .. Conclusion: Automatically act users unlucky , Manual act userrs are lucky :lol:hehe:tup;) ..

What she said is recharge for 5250 and then goto selfcare and change the pack to 5250 manually. 
It is possible only when this 5250 is shown in change pack section of selfcare.

Sarkar said:
It seems luck is a big factor in ADTV

its not just Digital TV.
Everything related to Airtel luck is a big factor including Mobile and BB.
Especially Mobile

Yes, 250 will be credited back to retailers... That's how everytime commission is paid for FRC or any other special recharges are done.

Gobinaath said:
Actually the concept is bros , If ur recharge 5.5K infinity pack automatically get activated some customers whereas some customers it wont so for that customers need to activate the pack @ that time they choose 5250 pack means balance 250 will remain in their adtv account :) .. Conclusion: Automatically act users unlucky , Manual act userrs are lucky :lol:hehe:tup;) ..

Well, i'd like to add to this..

When you recharge with 5500/- only if you select change pack and select infinity pack then the pack gets activated..
else, 5500 goes into the adtv account and then the user has to call cc or go to a dealer to activate the pack 

I did the same, called up cc after I did recharge.. Got the infinity pack, plus a refund for balance days of prvs pack (7 days) and also 500 cb in Airtel Money :D  :sp :sp

I am getting all new channels in Infinity Pack. My dad confirmed. I am Not at home in fact out of town

I'm now getting all the channels after telling the CC to add customer identification top up. The CC guy said that the newly added channels are not yet part of the infinity pack but are free for all until 17 March. Not sure how far this is true. For now anyone can view these channels if they have HD customer identification top up, since I'm getting it in the secondary connection too which has got South mega 40 HD

INFINITY HD PACK

I have taken annual Infinity hd pack @Rs.5500/ in Dec-2016.I am not getting recently added hd channels like sab hd, tlc hd etc.when contacted customer care it is replied that I am not eligible to get these channels as I have taken the infinity pack prior to lunch of these channels.Anyone facing the same problem? Pl.suggest what to do.

there wud be riots, if newly added hd chnls are not added to infinity packs, after 17th march :nj

I am having a bad feeling that riots are about to happen after 17th. As there wasn't 100% confirmation to all. To few of them, they said it will be added and to many, they declined. I have experience of both. 1st time yes and 2nd time No.
#KeepingFingersCrossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock